August 15, 2018, 05:48:23 PM

Author Topic: Eliaquim Mangala signs - Confirmed by club  (Read 5751 times)

February 01, 2018, 04:31:06 PM
Reply #15

School of Science

Good age, size and pacey.....can't see it mentioned anywhere if he does well and wants to stay, is there an option to buy ?
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

February 01, 2018, 08:58:31 PM
Reply #16

Toddacelli

Seems clumsy but with decent balance - I know that seems a contradiction - but watch the vid.

Also...    the top result when you type his name into YouTube is 'Eliaquim Mangala Mistakes'   so....

hope he does well!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 01, 2018, 09:03:25 PM
Reply #17

Lxxx

I can't believe City paid 42m for him myself.

February 01, 2018, 09:07:01 PM
Reply #18

pedrotheblue

Probably got fleeced as it was City and the selling club knew they had the money, bit like us with Sig last year.

February 01, 2018, 09:08:33 PM
Reply #19

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Think Distin, and you won't be far off. Ok, left sided, pacey enough, but not brilliant on the ball with a few mistakes in him. A slight improvement on Williams, Jags and dare I say Keane, but an improvement nonetheless. I wish him luck, but you would hope we will sign a decent, young, centre back in the Summer AFTER securing a LB of course.

February 01, 2018, 09:22:41 PM
Reply #20

Lxxx

Think Distin, and you won't be far off. Ok, left sided, pacey enough, but not brilliant on the ball with a few mistakes in him. A slight improvement on Williams, Jags and dare I say Keane, but an improvement nonetheless. I wish him luck, but you would hope we will sign a decent, young, centre back in the Summer AFTER securing a LB of course.

We have Keane and Holgate for the young, decent centre back aspect. You'd like to hope the next manager comes in and works with/improves those two instead of us becoming a chequebook club from here on in.

February 02, 2018, 02:17:45 AM
Reply #21

Jamokachi

I'll say it again... one of the most sought after defenders in world football when they signed him.

February 02, 2018, 02:35:55 AM
Reply #22

School of Science

I'll say it again... one of the most sought after defenders in world football when they signed him.

I'm so glad I missed it the first time.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

February 02, 2018, 02:36:49 AM
Reply #23

Jamokachi

February 02, 2018, 03:16:48 AM
Reply #24

Shogun

Administrator
Not expecting much tbh, don't think he's the sort of CB we should have been going for and think Holgate despite being the only decent footballer will be pushed out for Mangala, Keane, Jagielka and Williams.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 02, 2018, 03:27:39 AM
Reply #25

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Hes the most expensive player - in terms of what another club has paid - that weve ever brought to the club.

February 02, 2018, 04:00:44 AM
Reply #26

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Hes the most expensive player - in terms of what another club has paid - that weve ever brought to the club.

But we paid more for Sigurdsson.  And have sold 2 players for more.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

February 02, 2018, 05:13:03 AM
Reply #27

Lxxx

I'm so glad I missed it the first time.

Haha. That deserves a double like.

February 02, 2018, 01:56:04 PM
Reply #28

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon without the technical rigours of a pep defence he might do well. We dont really have a big physical cb and havent since Distin. Keane the closest and hes slow with a poor turning circle.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 02, 2018, 03:02:58 PM
Reply #29

Lxxx

I must admit even my mates who are City fans have ridiculed him as he does look totally uncoordinated and all over the place at times but he's big, strong and quick so once he gets his head right, like Yobo, he's probably a very good no nonsense defender.