May 27, 2018, 04:58:28 AM

Author Topic: Cenk or Niasse  (Read 7804 times)

February 02, 2018, 06:50:03 AM
Read 7804 times

gizzblue

So what's the deal ,why is Sams alleged highly coveted striker been  benched for Oumar ?.

Only crystal ballers and complete bullshit answers please .

February 02, 2018, 07:02:20 AM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator
So what's the deal ,why is Sams alleged highly coveted striker been  benched for Oumar ?.

Only crystal ballers and complete bullshit answers please .

Would you like this moved into the Everton forum?

February 02, 2018, 07:14:37 AM
Reply #2

gizzblue

Would you like this moved into the Everton forum?
Thanks Gash

February 02, 2018, 08:10:13 AM
Reply #3

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I feel like this should be in the Feedback and Suggestions forum. Can you move it again..?

February 02, 2018, 09:59:18 AM
Reply #4

Fynci

I feel like it should be on the Grand Old Team forum, can you move it there?

February 02, 2018, 11:53:00 AM
Reply #5

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
And a player wanted by Napoli canít even make the bench. But then again we have quality like Morgan sitting there..

February 02, 2018, 12:25:37 PM
Reply #6

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Niasse scored in his last outing. He deserved a crack.

He fluffed his chance so I expect to see Tosun start against Arsenal

February 02, 2018, 01:09:08 PM
Reply #7

Ramjam

Niasse scored in his last outing. He deserved a crack.

He fluffed his chance so I expect to see Tosun start against Arsenal
Probably not fair to ditch him for missing two chances as heís actually scored a few this season out of nothing. His persistence is something that very few strikers possess these days and he has bagfuls of it so I can see him bagging a few more
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 02, 2018, 01:10:19 PM
Reply #8

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Made the first goal against West Ham.

February 02, 2018, 01:43:06 PM
Reply #9

School of Science

Our shiny new highly rated signing Cenk to start and Niasse to come on late on because he is an excellent impact sub. Everton to then go on and win the league, Sam Allardyce to be knighted and political correctness to be given a back seat......Crystal ball ?????
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

February 02, 2018, 01:44:59 PM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Made a good case for himself I thought.

Reckon Iíll moan my socks off regardless of who starts on Saturday tbh.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 02, 2018, 01:52:20 PM
Reply #11

Paddockoldie

I'm not saying it is, but it wouldn't be the first 27 million we've wasted on a player.

February 02, 2018, 01:57:18 PM
Reply #12

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not saying it is, but it wouldn't be the first 27 million we've wasted on a player.

In fact at this point itís almost our modus operandi.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 02, 2018, 02:06:31 PM
Reply #13

Waltzer

I dont see the problem, I think part of the reason we did so miserably at the begging of the season was down to the fact we didn't give players to opportunity to adjust or settle in. Coming from Turkey it probably wouldnt have been easy on, or off of the field. I wish we had these options with Klasseen and Sandro, rather than throwing them in straight off destroying their confidence then seemingly binning them after they didnt perform.

Hope Tosun turns out to be a good signing but the fee is immaterial, you need to be training and performing better than your competitors and maybe its taking him a bit of time to get up to speed?

February 02, 2018, 02:28:58 PM
Reply #14

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I dont see the problem, I think part of the reason we did so miserably at the begging of the season was down to the fact we didn't give players to opportunity to adjust or settle in. Coming from Turkey it probably wouldnt have been easy on, or off of the field. I wish we had these options with Klasseen and Sandro, rather than throwing them in straight off destroying their confidence then seemingly binning them after they didnt perform.

Hope Tosun turns out to be a good signing but the fee is immaterial, you need to be training and performing better than your competitors and maybe its taking him a bit of time to get up to speed?

Oh 100% hes only been here two mins like.

The worry is that we started from quite a low starting point with oumar and dom, nothing against either of them but most of the prem have a striker that would walk in over that and be able to either offer better hold up than Niasse or more of a threat than Dom, due to where they are in their own careers atm... unfortunately tosun has played in games where weíve been crap, so hasnít had much of a chance to show us what heís got yet, and weíve seen recent purchases get binned off for less!