May 28, 2018, 04:46:33 AM

Author Topic: Cenk or Niasse  (Read 7853 times)

February 03, 2018, 05:09:57 PM
Reply #45

Gash

Global Moderator
i agree with you wholeheartedly. i just wish the same mentality had been applied to niasse. people slaughtered him before he even went off to hull, even though he had only played a few minutes for us. once the hatred sets in people cant see anything else. the stick niasse gets is completely out of step with the lads talent. hes clearly a baller, just unconventional. im not saying hes a world beater by any stretch but a great squad player imo. drop the hate and give both of them time i reckon. people seem to forget (intentionally i think) that niasse has only played in about 20 games for us. his goal per minute ratio is pretty good. i wish them both well.

I don't think anyone hates him it's just some rate him higher than others. Most people accept that he's got a great attitude and has held his dignity in very different circumstances and that's got as much to do with his popularity as anything he's done on the pitch. Personally I think he optimises where we are at the moment, ideally he wouldn't even be here never mind starting games but that's not his fault.

February 03, 2018, 05:32:52 PM
Reply #46

dchans

Who gives a fuck - we won didn't we?!

Don't care if we playing Elvis and Santa up front as long as three points are in the sack come the end of 90 minutes
Fancy your own online, part time business?  Just PM me for more details...

February 03, 2018, 05:42:02 PM
Reply #47

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Who gives a fuck - we won didn't we?!

Don't care if we playing Elvis and Santa up front as long as three points are in the sack come the end of 90 minutes
An elvis related pun for points would have worked so much better

Simply simply lovely

February 03, 2018, 07:22:05 PM
Reply #48

gizzblue

Looks like Niasse is leading our line from here on in as Sam and Walsh have made another Sandro of Cenk 👍well done everton ffs. ...either buy someone were gonna actually play or don't fucking bother ...useless bastards.

February 03, 2018, 07:34:49 PM
Reply #49

plumber

Blaming Sam and Walsh at this stage is as much silly as writing off Tosun.
Calm down folks.

February 03, 2018, 07:38:27 PM
Reply #50

BlueMaquis

An elvis related pun for points would have worked so much better

"A little less simulation, a little more action" is some advice Niasse could well heed.

February 03, 2018, 07:46:28 PM
Reply #51

gizzblue

Blaming Sam and Walsh at this stage is as much silly as writing off Tosun.
Calm down folks.
There the ones who bought him and won't play him 😅
Havnt seen anyone write Cenk off only Sam saying Niasse(who he was gonna sell) is ahead in the pecking order .
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 08:05:17 PM by gizzblue »

February 03, 2018, 08:33:44 PM
Reply #52

plumber

There the ones who bought him and won't play him 😅
Havnt seen anyone write Cenk off only Sam saying Niasse(who he was gonna sell) is ahead in the pecking order .
It's the second game he's not starting ffs. You are a real stress head, aren't you.

February 03, 2018, 08:36:24 PM
Reply #53

eugene

I recon Cenk has had more hair plugs done and has been given time off whilst they knit much the same as Rooney over Christmas

February 03, 2018, 08:47:34 PM
Reply #54

SANA_DR0

should play them both, 2 up top, or Cenk and DCL, bringing Niasse on for whoever looks jaded.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

February 03, 2018, 09:48:24 PM
Reply #55

Everton Mint

Niasse for me. He just has the intensity and work-rate we so badly need. That has to come before the unknown quantity of Tosun at the moment.

Niasse also also has a great goals:minutes ratio so that also counts. He could have had a couple of goals vs Leicester... he didnt but at least he was in positions to attempt them.

February 03, 2018, 09:53:17 PM
Reply #56

gizzblue

It's the second game he's not starting ffs. You are a real stress head, aren't you.
Yeah its stressful being under the dinosaur cunt for sure .but in reality if Cenk was as good as they made out when buying him he'd be nailed on starting .no?.

February 03, 2018, 10:21:02 PM
Reply #57

Mayor Farnum

Two games plus a month of training sessions is why a small amount of concern can be forgiven.

February 03, 2018, 11:25:30 PM
Reply #58

gizzblue

Two games plus a month of training sessions is why a small amount of concern can be forgiven.
But but but ...he was off for a full week before he signed ...and erm his dogs not well his cat has the runs ......erm cant acclimatise the air is thinner at mersey sea level .. ..erm erm.

February 04, 2018, 01:17:37 AM
Reply #59

Cereal Killer

should play them both, 2 up top, or Cenk and DCL, bringing Niasse on for whoever looks jaded.

Yes, Cenk and Niasse! Whys it need to be one or the other?

4-4-2 is the future.....