September 24, 2018, 07:32:39 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce blames players for Arsenal humiliation  (Read 7361 times)

February 04, 2018, 03:30:55 AM
Read 7361 times

duncandisorderly

Wow, can't believe he's singled out Tosun and said he wasn't holding the ball up like he did at besiktas......in his first 1 & 1/2 games, that's why he hasn't been starting!! Also said that he hasn't hit the ground running. Play him then you fucking moron, he can't hit the ground running if he's not playing. He actually did okay basically in the 100 mins he's played for us. Done with Allardyce, fuck him.

February 04, 2018, 04:06:25 AM
Reply #1

duncandisorderly

Jesus wept! He actually said that?
That's what the article at the top of the thread says mate, struggling to believe what I was reading when I seen it. Feel bad for Tosun, comes to new country for start of a new career, trying to fit in, should be an exciting time for him but comes to a club in absolute chaos. Then his manager basically says he been shite, when he's barely kicked a ball!!

February 04, 2018, 04:13:47 AM
Reply #2

duncandisorderly

I didn't want koeman out but being honest I thought Sam was better than people were saying, thought he had a bit of tactical awareness and a bit about him.  Happy to admit I was woefully wrong, just fuck off now Sam
Same, he did what was expected first few games. Now it's turned into a total mess again and he's obviously not up to the job.

February 04, 2018, 04:35:56 AM
Reply #3

duncandisorderly

I've said it before and I probably come across as anti moshiri, which I'm not, I just want the best for Everton, but our leadership genuinely worries me. We jeopardized our season in our pursuit of Silva, we wanted to pay In excess of 12 million for him, we got desperate and got Allardyce. We could now get Silva for probably half that amount ot even the same amount if we sacked Sam, yet we don't? If he was willing to spunk 12 million 4 months ago why not get him now? He just goes on whims and really doesn't have a clue or a clear idea of how to progress us. I'm not saying Silva is the solution, but im sure as hell those in charge dont have much of a better idea on how to get success either.
Didn't really do a great job of proving im not against moshiri granted, but genuinely I'm not!!
Yeah something isn't right behind the scenes. It does look like Moshiri doesn't have a clue what he's doing and he's just throwing money at it, but I don't think that's the worst thing in the world in the sense that he's prepared to spend on our club. Problem seems to me like hes probably employed people like Walsh, who he believes, do know what they are doing. I think they are letting him down badly, I don't think the whole director of football or whatever it is, is helping the club right now.  I think we need to get it right in the summer in areas like, manager, DOF, scouting & identifying targets. 

February 04, 2018, 04:55:47 AM
Reply #4

duncandisorderly

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to defend allardyce but reading through all the opinions the players are getting away with murder.

Gang of shithouse bottlers who constantly underperform.

Tactics and selection go so far but damn right desire and determination are sorely lacking with this bunch of cunts
The players have been fucking awful mate no argument from me there. some of the attitudes of a few of them are disgraceful, some of them clearly aren't good enough. But to change a winning team from Wednesday so much like Allardyce did today was criminal. You could see how much we improved 2nd half by simply going to a back 4 and bringing Davies on. He chanced his arm on that formation today & it cost us the game early on. It's definitely a bit of both though, players and manager being as shite as each other. Summer at this club is going to be crucial, players, managers in and out, hopefully with a director of football on his way too. Just hope we get the people in we need.