October 19, 2019, 11:55:22 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce blames players for Arsenal humiliation  (Read 11121 times)

February 04, 2018, 03:02:12 AM
Read 11121 times

Waltzer

He could help his cause a lot by keeping the shape and strategy similar on a match-to-match basis. Not really a surprise to see players struggle with something they've only had a week to prepare. Or two days, in this case.

Calm the fuck down with your team selections, Sam.
why the he'll would we want to do our own thing when we can base our game plan around what Swansea did at home? If it worked for them we must implement it, surely that'll be the best option....

February 04, 2018, 03:30:46 AM
Reply #1

Waltzer

Is anyone surprised by this, I mean really, on the day he was appointed did anyone actually think he would do a decent job? The board panicked and literally begged him to take the job, they're as much to blame as him, can't be trusted at all
I didn't want koeman out but being honest I thought Sam was better than people were saying, thought he had a bit of tactical awareness and a bit about him.  Happy to admit I was woefully wrong, just fuck off now Sam

February 04, 2018, 03:54:28 AM
Reply #2

Waltzer

Martinez was a blunder.
Koeman was an arrogant bluffer, now Allardyce is running out of excuses. Where did it all go wrong?
The day moshiri took over. I'm not solely blaming him as he has done some impressive things for us, but we've lost our identity. We went from paupers, hard to beat, resilient, good team ethics to poor pretenders and  something were not. We tried to run before we could walk and we've got an empty vessel of nothingness striving for the next level but more than willing to revert and sell our sole just to remain in the league, it really is sad times

February 04, 2018, 04:26:03 AM
Reply #3

Waltzer

Same, he did what was expected first few games. Now it's turned into a total mess again and he's obviously not up to the job.
I've said it before and I probably come across as anti moshiri, which I'm not, I just want the best for Everton, but our leadership genuinely worries me. We jeopardized our season in our pursuit of Silva, we wanted to pay In excess of 12 million for him, we got desperate and got Allardyce. We could now get Silva for probably half that amount ot even the same amount if we sacked Sam, yet we don't? If he was willing to spunk 12 million 4 months ago why not get him now? He just goes on whims and really doesn't have a clue or a clear idea of how to progress us. I'm not saying Silva is the solution, but im sure as hell those in charge dont have much of a better idea on how to get success either.
Didn't really do a great job of proving im not against moshiri granted, but genuinely I'm not!!😂

February 06, 2018, 01:34:18 AM
Reply #4

Waltzer

Sounded genuine and said how sad he was that their poor performances had cost Koeman his job.Didnt want that to happen again.
He's the only one on this occasion