August 16, 2018, 04:56:16 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce blames players for Arsenal humiliation  (Read 6794 times)

February 04, 2018, 05:44:06 AM
Reply #60

D3blue

The day moshiri took over. I'm not solely blaming him as he has done some impressive things for us, but we've lost our identity. We went from paupers, hard to beat, resilient, good team ethics to poor pretenders and  something were not. We tried to run before we could walk and we've got an empty vessel of nothingness striving for the next level but more than willing to revert and sell our sole just to remain in the league, it really is sad times

There is a lot of truth in this.  We really have lost our identity since Moshiri arrived, but I don't blame Moshiri.  Martinez and Koeman bought very badly.  At the same time we brought in a DoF for the first time - a DoF is supposed to give continuity from manager to manager but Walsh has brought the opposite - disjointed decisions on signings so we end up with loads of 10s and no left back.  I have to say I can't see the point of a DoF, too many chiefs...  So the club is going through a lot of changes and just isn't handling those changes well...       

February 04, 2018, 06:50:41 AM
Reply #61

Tony Clifton

Fucking insane this club.  Not even going to bother having a pop at Allardyce anymore.  He's not even arsed.  He had one eye on the exit on his way in.  The soft cunt(s) who employed him are the problem.

February 04, 2018, 09:26:11 AM
Reply #62

oztoffee

The players have been fucking awful mate no argument from me there. some of the attitudes of a few of them are disgraceful, some of them clearly aren't good enough. But to change a winning team from Wednesday so much like Allardyce did today was criminal.

I reckon he realised that this was an unwinnable game and picked basically a reserve side to avoid injuries for the next game that IS winnable. I may be wrong but that's how I saw it - especially with Walcott being withdrawn.
What would you do if you came home and found Alex Young in bed with your wife?
Cover him up so he won't get cold!

February 04, 2018, 09:30:58 AM
Reply #63

Ramjam

I reckon he realised that this was an unwinnable game and picked basically a reserve side to avoid injuries for the next game that IS winnable. I may be wrong but that's how I saw it - especially with Walcott being withdrawn.
I see it that way as well, he's a fucking wannabe big time manager with small time values.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 11:00:49 AM by Ramjam »
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 04, 2018, 10:58:22 AM
Reply #64

Fynci

I see it that was as well, he's a fucking wannabe big time manager with small time values.

Yep. Which makes it all the more bizarre to lash out on the players, it will either reduce morale or fire them up, and from what we have seen this season we know which of those is the most likely.

February 04, 2018, 11:34:38 AM
Reply #65

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
No wonder players tried to get out of this shithole with comments like that.

Never seen a man so out of his depth.

February 04, 2018, 12:14:04 PM
Reply #66

eyesalwaysblue

Imagine a world where you could sign a contract worth £6m a year and then force your way out of it after a few months and still get paid
It's the only explanation for that team selection yesterday, deliberately antagonistic, Koeman did the same, seems a carbon copy of his behaviour..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 04, 2018, 12:56:57 PM
Reply #67

Bwana

Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

February 04, 2018, 01:00:53 PM
Reply #68

Bwana

That's what the article at the top of the thread says mate, struggling to believe what I was reading when I seen it. Feel bad for Tosun, comes to new country for start of a new career, trying to fit in, should be an exciting time for him but comes to a club in absolute chaos. Then his manager basically says he been shite, when he's barely kicked a ball!!

I'm not sure whether Tosun minds. I mean, the managers do say/yell a lot of shit/idiotic things in the Turkish league also. It's even kinda expected from them.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

February 04, 2018, 01:31:35 PM
Reply #69

Lxxx

Itís no wonder there was a queue outside his door of players wanting to leave on deadline day.... but the players are supposed to love Samís man management skills arenít they?

February 04, 2018, 01:40:49 PM
Reply #70

Ramjam

It's no wonder there was a queue outside his door of players wanting to leave on deadline day.... but the players are supposed to love Sam's man management skills aren't they?
Yep just ask Theo, he couldnít wait to hook up with BFS, (yea right)
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 04, 2018, 01:55:33 PM
Reply #71

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
His comments, particularly the Lookman one, are as bad as I've heard from any manager. They're disgraceful to be honest - you'd get a disciplinary in any other form of employment for that.

When it comes to business, Moshiri is the man for us. When it comes to football, he's as far out of his depth as I would be on a date with Gisele. He needs to recognise this and delegate to someone who has the expertise. That man isn't Steve fucking Walsh.

I hope that the rumours about the PSV DoF are true and that he'll come in before the last game of the season, replacing Walsh and sacking Sam on the centre circle as the teams line up for the pre match bollocks. He can then recruit a manager and scouting network with some professionalism and leave Mosh to the stadium and commercial deals.

February 04, 2018, 01:57:15 PM
Reply #72

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
He's like the manager of a pub team getting pissed in the clubhouse after the game

Yeah, ďlikeĒ. 

February 04, 2018, 02:13:11 PM
Reply #73

Ramjam

His comments, particularly the Lookman one, are as bad as I've heard from any manager. They're disgraceful to be honest - you'd get a disciplinary in any other form of employment for that.

When it comes to business, Moshiri is the man for us. When it comes to football, he's as far out of his depth as I would be on a date with Gisele. He needs to recognise this and delegate to someone who has the expertise. That man isn't Steve fucking Walsh.

I hope that the rumours about the PSV DoF are true and that he'll come in before the last game of the season, replacing Walsh and sacking Sam on the centre circle as the teams line up for the pre match bollocks. He can then recruit a manager and scouting network with some professionalism and leave Mosh to the stadium and commercial deals.
Great post, i especially like the termination in the centre circle pre last game, master stroke that is
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 04, 2018, 02:20:06 PM
Reply #74

Rodenplav64

Donít get me wrong Iím not trying to defend allardyce but reading through all the opinions the players are getting away with murder.

Gang of shithouse bottlers who constantly underperform.

Tactics and selection go so far but damn right desire and determination are sorely lacking with this bunch of cunts

Sorry mate but he has put them back in the team . Unsworth put those who weren't up for the fight out to grass and that cunt has brought them back in . Schneiderlin should have been gone with Mirallas . Lennon for all his limitations ran his fucking heart out every game . Davies and DCL give there all and Holgate and Jagielka are far and away superior to Keane and Williams . Bolasie isn't even a footballer and a talent like Lookman is out on loan at one of Germanys top clubs . He has created a total mess after getting his first few results off the back of Unsworth sorting the mess out . The worse thing is I don't think Sivlva was or is the answer . The bloke just found himself catapulted into the Prem by Hull and Watford . He has done less than Carvalho , Jokanovic , Rowett or Nuno Sanchez have in the Championship . Moshiri is a fucking clown and will just go for a quick fix . He is the sort of bloke who buys a new car because his clutch goes . This club for all its Jim White inspired waffling is a fucking joke and this cunt will put us right back in a relegation battle .

« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 02:23:39 PM by Rodenplav64 »