December 14, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Crystal Palace  (Read 20079 times)

February 10, 2018, 11:36:14 PM
Reply #540

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Why can't we play with that team and formation away from home? What is the difference? It's still played on a bit of grass. Sure you don't have as many fans, but that's about it.
It's so easy to rotate that formation with the players we have too
Simply simply lovely

February 10, 2018, 11:37:18 PM
Reply #541

Bluedylan

Come on man.

He scores goals and makes things happen everytime he's on the pitch.

Even so, his link up play is massively improving.

Rooney or Davies has that touch for the first goal and people are raving about it.

But he does also have days when he looks like he's never seen a football before. He's done pretty well overall, and given his all. Got no issue with him personally or his application. Just think Everton should have better than him up front, I suppose. And I'm saying it after he's had a good game, not just after he's had a bad game, like a lot of people seem to.

But I take your point.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

February 10, 2018, 11:37:21 PM
Reply #542

Macca77

Need to improve away.

Three out of next four are away and then City and L’pool at home.

If we only get 1 or 2 points from the away games the next 6 could see a low return.

11 games left, only city, shite and Burnley above us

February 10, 2018, 11:40:03 PM
Reply #543

eyesalwaysblue

If we had a manager with a little nous about him he'd take him out the firing line totally for a bit to attempt to diffuse the situation. I fear Sam's arrogance would lead him to make it worse in an attempt to show the fans he knows more about football than them.
Don't like Schniderlin but would like to think the fans were booing the decision to take Geuye off..probably wrong though;;
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 10, 2018, 11:43:30 PM
Reply #544

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
We'd be back in amongst it of we pick up one or two points from the next six

Sorry, meant averaging point a game.

Yeah, 1 or 2 from 6 would be horrendous.

February 10, 2018, 11:44:57 PM
Reply #545

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
11 games left, only city, shite and Burnley above us

Yeah we should do well at home but only 5 away wins since start of 16/17 doesn’t suggest lots of points.

If we get 4 Home wins and 2 aways I think we’ll be 7th.

But need to improve away.

February 10, 2018, 11:47:16 PM
Reply #546

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
For me niasse scores goals. The rest of his game, in a one man forward role, leaves a lot to be desired.
He works very hard and that is always a good thing but at times you just want him to hold it in for us

He does also at times do some very good flicks, he's one of the bizarrest players Ive ever seen tbh

Long may the goals continue and if he improves everything else sound
Simply simply lovely

February 10, 2018, 11:53:46 PM
Reply #547

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Why the hell wasn’t our new striker getting a chance to impress when 3-0 up and 15 minuttes to go. And dont Give me that crap with the league being so Hard to adapte. Had a look at that norwegian Crystal Palace bought from Midtjylland
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 07:41:19 PM by Polledreng »

February 11, 2018, 12:24:05 AM
Reply #548

Simon Paul

Administrator
Why the hell wasn’t our new striking getting a chance to impress when 3-0 up and 15 minuttes to go. And dont Give me that crap with the league being so Hard to adapte. Had a look at that norwegian Crystal Palace bought from Midtjylland

if it's so hard to adapt then why isn't he being given the chance to start adapting when we're winning comfortably?

February 11, 2018, 12:30:30 AM
Reply #549

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Top trolling by Allardyce with the comments. He called us out perfectly. HAHA!! There is about 15 of us and we do mostly argue amongst ourselves. HAHA. Still the funniest thing I have read  in a while
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 11, 2018, 12:36:25 AM
Reply #550

Simon Paul

Administrator
Top trolling by Allardyce with the comments. He called us out perfectly. HAHA!! There is about 15 of us and we do mostly argue amongst ourselves. HAHA. Still the funniest thing I have read  in a while

up there with Graeme Sharp and his "one man and a dog" comment that

February 11, 2018, 01:03:14 AM
Reply #551

bluenuck

Why the hell wasn’t our new striking getting a chance to impress when 3-0 up and 15 minuttes to go. And dont Give me that crap with the league being so Hard to adapte. Had a look at that norwegian Crystal Palace bought from Midtjylland

I have a feeling that Sam wants to get us as close to 40 points then we'll start seeing tosun and klassen. Not saying it's right, I just think that's what's going to happen. We beat Watford in 2 weeks and get to 37 points i would be willing to bet we see them both in some fashion the next week.

February 11, 2018, 01:47:11 AM
Reply #552

gizzblue

Enjoyed the game loved the win ....good second half .

But not getting carried away it was a real badly depleted Palace team without Zaha arguably their best player bar none .
Born not made a blue .

February 11, 2018, 03:02:07 AM
Reply #553

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
That any criticism of him is just 15 or so lads on the internet arguing amongst themselves, most of whom don't even go the game. Or something like that.

Ridiculous.

There’s at least 20 of us on here.

February 11, 2018, 03:08:52 AM
Reply #554

gizzblue

Ridiculous.

There's at least 20 of us on here.
And most of us actualy go the game .
Born not made a blue .