December 10, 2018, 07:37:29 AM

Author Topic: Man Utd target £50m Everton ace  (Read 6148 times)

February 04, 2018, 04:19:47 PM
Read 6148 times

Rodenplav64

Snap their fucking hands off the lad is shot to bits . Rob Green MK II . He was flapping like a fucking seagull everytime the ball came near him , feet planted , arms waving just hoping he could throw himself in the same direction as the ball . Robles would have been hanging in the Gladwys St by now and we knew he needed replacing .

The only reason he gets a 2nd chance is we can't defend but fuck me he has conceded a shit load in his short career . To me he is now like a boxer who has been found to have a weak chin . Pope for arguments sake has came into a team that can defend and his confidence is sky high . Pickford has played for us and Sunderland and is shell shocked .

February 04, 2018, 04:31:09 PM
Reply #1

Rodenplav64

We can’t moan about short-termism and then not really worry about selling someone like Pickford.

The Manager is short term , the tactics are short term , Klassen , Sandro , Lookman appear to have been short term . One more won't make any difference . It could actually be we got it as wrong with Pickford as we did with the rest of the shite buys . Would you seriously pay the money we did for a lad with his goals against record ? His stats are abysmal and wouldn't matter if he had played for Merton Villa .

February 04, 2018, 04:48:51 PM
Reply #2

Rodenplav64

Goals concerned isn't always an indictment of a keeper, plenty of shite keepers have a low goals concerned ratio when playing with a solid defence in front of them.

He's a young keeper, not the finished article but considering his age he's extremely talented.  I used to be a keeper, I can spot a good or bad keeper regardless of the amount of goals they're conceding... Trust me he's very good with a few areas he'll iron out over the next few years.

Sorry mate but I thought the idea of  a keeper was to keep the ball out of the net . My mistake .

February 04, 2018, 04:49:57 PM
Reply #3

Rodenplav64

You're a buffoon.

Do you ever contribute anything you utter fucking arse wipe .

February 04, 2018, 04:50:44 PM
Reply #4

Rodenplav64

Really? So the only person responsible is the keeper? Erm no

Like I said Rob Green MKII .

February 04, 2018, 06:29:58 PM
Reply #5

Rodenplav64

He will get better with age,why sell a top class keeper ? Hes the best we have had since Nigel Martyn,he can be our number 1 for the next decade at least.

He will only get worse given the defence he has in front of him . My point is not the lads potential but the potential ( given the amount of times he picks the ball out of the net ) for him to become dire quite quickly . I would take 50 million and he ( if he is the real deal ) would be far better off playing for a team with a defence .

Also my apologies to Jamokaci for rising to the childish abuse but I am still really annoyed after yesterday  :hug:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 06:32:13 PM by Rodenplav64 »

February 04, 2018, 06:37:47 PM
Reply #6

Rodenplav64

101 goals conceded and 229 saves so our goal difference could be whole lot worse

I think most of them saves were at Sunderland . He has kept 10 clean sheets in 57 appearances yet Joel kept 17 in 51 and he is apparently one of the worse ever to pull on the green jersey at Goodison and was playing under a Manager who didn't have a clue defensively and one who bought someone in on a free rather chance him . I have my doubts about Pickford that is all .

February 04, 2018, 06:59:30 PM
Reply #7

Rodenplav64

Our best signing last summer and easily one of our best players. Utter drivel from Rodenplav, not unusually.

Your opinion mate . Not worth a shite as usual but hey ho . He could actually get relegated twice but there is immense promise there . I agree he was the best signing by the way but that is hardly praise since we signed a sack of shit .
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 07:00:44 PM by Rodenplav64 »

February 04, 2018, 07:21:33 PM
Reply #8

Rodenplav64

Easily one of our best players and one of the few this season to be able to hold his head up and say they tried and show they cared.

Considering some of the utter shite we’ve got in the squad showing less heart, fight and commitment than a week old dead fish this lad should be beyond reproach.

Your right . He is boss at shouting and banging his gloves together . No one should be beyond criticism especially when they make the same mistakes over and over . He has cost us at least 5 goals by pushing the ball straight to an opposing player for starters . Yes he makes some decent saves but then so would anyone given the amount of shots he has had at him . Even the slight deflection caught him out yesterday and he didn't even have to shift his feet as it was nearly straight at him . He flapped plenty against Leicester . Maybe he just needs a few decent defenders in front of him but he is far from free of criticism ( to me anyway ) . Good thing is Mangala can only get better ( when someone paints L and R on the correct boot ) so things could be looking up for him .

February 04, 2018, 07:57:17 PM
Reply #9

Rodenplav64

All goalkeepers costs teams goals it’s a very unforgiving position, he’s also saved us many times at vital points in games that have enabled us to either go on an win matches or prevent us from being over run and hold onto a draw.

He’s young and imperfect but he’s talented and committed and if half the squad showed as much desire as him we’d not be such piss weak team that rolls over when the opposition turn up the volume. He’s one of the few success we’ve had recruitment wise for a while I really can’t see the point in bashing him right now while the rest are so poor.

Lucky its just on a forum and I am not stood behind him eh . It is an opinion , not a wind up , an opinion based on what I have seen . I did concede the argument about the defence and the quality of our signings and yes he is young but I also think we paid an absolute fortune for him . He has had good and bad games but on what I have seen he is about the 10th best in the Prem which is why I would sell him if it were anymore than lazy journalism .

February 04, 2018, 08:24:50 PM
Reply #10

Rodenplav64

He really is the least of our problems right now.

Your right . The worst left side in the league is far more of a problem . Allardyce is also far more of a problem . The list is a long one as we are a fucking shambles .

February 04, 2018, 09:05:53 PM
Reply #11

Rodenplav64

No surprise to see the site attention seekers and contrarians not rate him.

Irony can be beautiful .

February 04, 2018, 11:18:19 PM
Reply #12

Rodenplav64

Hope you stick around and learn a little about football, maybe watch more matches and try and get to grips with it a bit more too.  It's not a complex sport but does require a little brain power to learn what's what.

Any questions just let us know and we'll do our best to explain it in terms you'll understand

I was probably watching football when you were a slow swimming sperm . But feel free to enlighten me and I will attempt to absorb your superior knowledge . Use his stats as a starting point if you want .

February 05, 2018, 01:25:07 AM
Reply #13

Rodenplav64

If you are only looking at the stats to form an argument it's clear that no matter how long you've been watching football for you don't understand it

A failure to enlighten . Maybe you are a visionary . You can see beyond all the goals that fly past him and I question how good he is . That's all it boils down to . But I think I know enough to know that if the ball keeps flying past you and your team keeps getting beat , 4-0 , 5-1 , 4-0 .......... and you have let in nearly 100 goals in your short career you might need a bit more practice . He needs to improve massively to me to justify his price tag and reputation . That sounds fair enough to me .

February 05, 2018, 01:44:32 AM
Reply #14

Rodenplav64

Attributing goals conceded only to the keeper is frankly laughable, no team would pay tens of millions on defenders if that were true.  He's been culpable for some goals for sure, but to say he's shite based on goals conceded stats is ridiculous.

I'm sure you actually know that though and are just being deliberately OTT to try and prove a point

That would make a bit of sense if he was getting beat from 8 yards but he is getting beaten all ends up . I am not trying to prove a point as I am clearly in a minority although I do have a habit of exaggerating ( I am far from alone there though ). I have said I agree about the defence but I think it is you and a few others who are failing to admit he is over priced and over rated on the evidence so far . I haven't said he was solely to blame or called him shit  either ( I think )  but not so long ago both Howard and Robles were solely to blame as they were playing in front of the best defence we have had in years . Guess we haven't solved either issue . De Gea has also had some pretty average defenders in front of him for a couple of seasons but then again he is top quality and maybe Pickford might be who knows . The next De Gea or the next Rob Green ? Like someone said he is only 23 and he didn't set his own price tag .