August 19, 2018, 06:55:07 PM

Author Topic: Man Utd target 50m Everton ace  (Read 5075 times)

February 04, 2018, 04:49:47 PM
Reply #15

ajax_andy

Sorry mate but I thought the idea of  a keeper was to keep the ball out of the net . My mistake .

Really? So the only person responsible is the keeper? Erm no

February 04, 2018, 04:49:57 PM
Reply #16

Rodenplav64

You're a buffoon.

Do you ever contribute anything you utter fucking arse wipe .

February 04, 2018, 04:50:44 PM
Reply #17

Rodenplav64

Really? So the only person responsible is the keeper? Erm no

Like I said Rob Green MKII .

February 04, 2018, 05:05:21 PM
Reply #18

Martip

Goals concerned isn't always an indictment of a keeper, plenty of shite keepers have a low goals concerned ratio when playing with a solid defence in front of them.

He's a young keeper, not the finished article but considering his age he's extremely talented.  I used to be a keeper, I can spot a good or bad keeper regardless of the amount of goals they're conceding... Trust me he's very good with a few areas he'll iron out over the next few years.
I hope you are right but I have to be honest I don't see it. I remember ddg first season at utd when he was making mistakes due to poor judgement....you could still see he was a great shot stopper but I don't see it with pickford. I'm also not convinced at his ability to keep out long shots as was shown again yesterday....i think we 've been had at 30m.

February 04, 2018, 05:08:29 PM
Reply #19

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

February 04, 2018, 05:21:33 PM
Reply #20

indiantoffee1975

We should be building our squad around the likes of Pickford, Holgate and Davies. They should be the future spine of this side.

Pickford may be at fault for some goals but lets look at how much some of the shite in front of him have helped his cause.

I very much hope Martina, Williams and Jagielka are binned of at the end of the season.

February 04, 2018, 05:22:55 PM
Reply #21

Macca77

Yeah let's sell the best young goalie in England eh, great idea that

February 04, 2018, 05:36:15 PM
Reply #22

gizzblue

We should be building our squad around the likes of Pickford, Holgate and Davies. They should be the future spine of this side.

Pickford may be at fault for some goals but lets look at how much some of the shite in front of him have helped his cause.

I very much hope Martina, Williams and Jagielka are binned of at the end of the season.
The problem being ,how jaded all the youngsters will be under Sam's reign .

February 04, 2018, 05:36:54 PM
Reply #23

Ramjam

Just look at something of the points hes saved us especially at the start of the season
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 04, 2018, 05:43:05 PM
Reply #24

Jamokachi

Do you ever contribute anything you utter fucking arse wipe .

:thumbsup:

February 04, 2018, 05:57:46 PM
Reply #25

Ravardo

101 goals conceded and 229 saves so our goal difference could be whole lot worse

February 04, 2018, 06:03:50 PM
Reply #26

indiantoffee1975

The problem being ,how jaded all the youngsters will be under Sam's reign .

Firstly Sam won't be here next season. All comes down to restructuring the club at the top with a high level of professionalism leading to better manager and better players.

We will need to attract better players to play in a team alongside Holgate, Davies, Pickford, DCL and even Dowell. We need better experienced players who will make these younger players much better. Right now our experienced players sadly aren't that good enough
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 06:04:58 PM by indiantoffee1975 »

February 04, 2018, 06:22:45 PM
Reply #27

farnhamtoffee

He will get better with age,why sell a top class keeper ? Hes the best we have had since Nigel Martyn,he can be our number 1 for the next decade at least.

February 04, 2018, 06:25:21 PM
Reply #28

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
He will get better with age,why sell a top class keeper ? Hes the best we have had since Nigel Martyn,he can be our number 1 for the next decade at least.
Tbf
If man u do come in for him he'll be gone
Simply simply lovely

February 04, 2018, 06:29:58 PM
Reply #29

Rodenplav64

He will only get worse given the defence he has in front of him . My point is not the lads potential but the potential ( given the amount of times he picks the ball out of the net ) for him to become dire quite quickly . I would take 50 million and he ( if he is the real deal ) would be far better off playing for a team with a defence .

Also my apologies to Jamokaci for rising to the childish abuse but I am still really annoyed after yesterday  :hug:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 06:32:13 PM by Rodenplav64 »