September 24, 2018, 06:12:22 PM

Author Topic: Man Utd target 50m Everton ace  (Read 5358 times)

February 04, 2018, 03:31:45 PM
Read 5358 times

KoemansNumberTens

Don't think he's had anywhere near the season people make out

When I saw the headline my first thought was who the fuck can it be we don't have anyone worth anything like that

February 04, 2018, 07:04:39 PM
Reply #1

KoemansNumberTens

I really don't see it either. Think his performances have been very average. The odd why he pushes stuff back into dangerous areas is a serious flaw and surely 1 of the very basics of keeping

February 04, 2018, 08:09:28 PM
Reply #2

KoemansNumberTens

Tell you what's frightening with him and Keane. How much would we have had to pay for them if we didn't have the selling clubs over a barrel

30m from a relegated almost bankrupt Sunderland. 30m for a player in his last year of his contracts (for Keane) suggests maybe they'd have been 50m a piece under different circumstances.

February 04, 2018, 09:11:42 PM
Reply #3

KoemansNumberTens

No surprise to see the site attention seekers and contrarians not rate him.

People are allowed a different opinion without having some sort of agenda

Personally I tend to think the people who don't especially rate a whole host of players people on here think highly of (davies, Pickford, kenny, DCL, Holgate etc) are probably more in line with opinions of fans of other clubs on these players. Maybe we just aren't as clouded by bias as the rest of you.

February 04, 2018, 11:46:29 PM
Reply #4

KoemansNumberTens

Going off your past comments you don't like anyone who plays for Everton tho.

There's a difference between not rating, over rating and then just thinking everyone is and I quote you here "shite"

I don't like most of them that's true. Baines used to be great. As did jagielka. Coleman I like. I like lookman too though he's obviously not ready. Like Niasse for his effort but he's really not good enough. Love gueye though even he's been crap this season.

I actually think my opinions are more in line with non Everton fans. I also don't have the intense hatred for the likes of williams allardyce Martina. All not very good at least at the minute but then no one really is

I do accept I probably throw the word crap round too easily. I tend to mean it in terms of what the player cost us or against the level others see them at. Sigurdsson obviously isn't crap. He's just massively overpriced.

In terms of becoming a good team how many of our players would you genuinely be gutted to lose. Not many I'd imagine. There's really not many to like at the moment