November 18, 2018, 05:45:31 AM

Author Topic: Man Utd target £50m Everton ace  (Read 5970 times)

February 04, 2018, 08:14:38 PM
Reply #45

velimski

He really is the least of our problems right now.

February 04, 2018, 08:24:17 PM
Reply #46

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
No surprise to see the site attention seekers and contrarians not rate him.

February 04, 2018, 08:24:50 PM
Reply #47

Rodenplav64

Your right . The worst left side in the league is far more of a problem . Allardyce is also far more of a problem . The list is a long one as we are a fucking shambles .

February 04, 2018, 08:35:25 PM
Reply #48

Stumpy

Too true he is.It's the utter spineless dross that plays in front of him that's the biggest problem.

February 04, 2018, 09:05:53 PM
Reply #49

Rodenplav64

Irony can be beautiful .

February 04, 2018, 09:10:27 PM
Reply #50

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I rate him, he is good. But 50M??? Come on. I am sur ether is an 18 or 19 year old keeper somewhere in the land that would cost 2-3M. Heck even Robles would be ok. The rest of our team is so bad that the goal keeper position hardly matters
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 04, 2018, 09:11:42 PM
Reply #51

KoemansNumberTens

People are allowed a different opinion without having some sort of agenda

Personally I tend to think the people who don't especially rate a whole host of players people on here think highly of (davies, Pickford, kenny, DCL, Holgate etc) are probably more in line with opinions of fans of other clubs on these players. Maybe we just aren't as clouded by bias as the rest of you.

February 04, 2018, 09:15:34 PM
Reply #52

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
People are allowed a different opinion without having some sort of appropriate lack of respect 

Personally I tend to think the people who don't especially rate a whole host of players people on here think highly of (davies, Pickford, kenny, DCL, Holgate etc) are probably more in line with opinions of fans of other clubs on these players. Maybe we just aren't as clouded by bias as the rest of you.
Going off your past comments you don't like anyone who plays for Everton tho.

There's a difference between not rating, over rating and then just thinking everyone is and I quote you here "shite"
Simply simply lovely

February 04, 2018, 09:33:26 PM
Reply #53

Evertonian in NC

I have no intention of starting over at keeper.  We would just set the money on fire anyway, who cares if it's 20m profit?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 04, 2018, 09:38:07 PM
Reply #54

ajax_andy

Like I said Rob Green MKII .

Hope you stick around and learn a little about football, maybe watch more matches and try and get to grips with it a bit more too.  It's not a complex sport but does require a little brain power to learn what's what.

Any questions just let us know and we'll do our best to explain it in terms you'll understand

February 04, 2018, 09:42:56 PM
Reply #55

ajax_andy

I hope you are right but I have to be honest I don't see it. I remember ddg first season at utd when he was making mistakes due to poor judgement....you could still see he was a great shot stopper but I don't see it with pickford. I'm also not convinced at his ability to keep out long shots as was shown again yesterday....i think we 've been had at 30m.

He's only 23 (24 next month) and has played in the cluster fuck that was Sunderland, and now is with us another club in turmoil. 

Keepers are raw at this age, not many are playing top flight footy as a number 1 choice so I think that tells you how able he is already.  It's another 6 years before he hits his prime, believe me he's a top keeper for his age who will get better and better.

He makes errors because he's young, De Gea is a tough benchmark to hold him to, he's one of if not the world's best keepers.

The defence is the problem imo not the keeper, any keeper would struggle with the current issues we have

February 04, 2018, 09:54:54 PM
Reply #56

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
People are allowed a different opinion without having some sort of appropriate lack of respect 

Nah man, you genuinely don't seem to rate anyone. All you do is go round kicking the tits out of your opinions about players being 'bang average'

February 04, 2018, 09:56:56 PM
Reply #57

KingdingalingNL

Canít believe Pickford is getting stick on here!!! Even a younger Buffon would would concede a lot of goals with the utter crap we have in from of him! When teams just walz through the midfield and defense like they do against us the goalkeeper is fucked, but I think he does well given the situation in front of him. One of the players I would have no bad things to say about and also his age for a goalkeeper! He is only going to get better. Just get the feeling everyone is so pissed off they are blaming everyone in the team and staff, but Pickford no! He has stopped so many certain goals, only thing that has dipped is his kicking other than that he is probably our best player.

February 04, 2018, 09:58:29 PM
Reply #58

Evertonian in NC

Canít believe Pickford is getting stick on here!!! Even a younger Buffon would would concede a lot of goals with the utter crap we have in from of him! When teams just walz through the midfield and defense like they do against us the goalkeeper is fucked, but I think he does well given the situation in front of him. One of the players I would have no bad things to say about and also his age for a goalkeeper! He is only going to get better. Just get the feeling everyone is so pissed off they are blaming everyone in the team and staff, but Pickford no! He has stopped so many certain goals, only thing that has dipped is his kicking other than that he is probably our best player.

Him or Davies.  I mean, in all honesty it's still probably Coleman, just hard to judge right now.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 04, 2018, 11:08:00 PM
Reply #59

MmmblueBernard

Snap their fucking hands off the lad is shot to bits . Rob Green MK II . He was flapping like a fucking seagull everytime the ball came near him , feet planted , arms waving just hoping he could throw himself in the same direction as the ball . Robles would have been hanging in the Gladwys St by now and we knew he needed replacing .

The only reason he gets a 2nd chance is we can't defend but fuck me he has conceded a shit load in his short career . To me he is now like a boxer who has been found to have a weak chin . Pope for arguments sake has came into a team that can defend and his confidence is sky high . Pickford has played for us and Sunderland and is shell shocked .

Pillock.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama