November 19, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

Author Topic: Starting not to care anymore...........  (Read 8050 times)

May 03, 2018, 05:51:01 PM
Reply #90

themilkycoffees

Overreaction much?

Yeah it's not amazing, and them lot doing so well makes it much worse, but still....bit of perspective. We're gonna be 8th.

Keeping Allardyce though might push me over the edge. The only thing that's kept me going is the promise of a fresh start in the summer.

8TH IS DEPRESSING.

May 03, 2018, 05:51:26 PM
Reply #91

Macca77

Overreaction much?

Yeah it's not amazing, and them lot doing so well makes it much worse, but still....bit of perspective. We're gonna be 8th.

Keeping Allardyce though might push me over the edge. The only thing that's kept me going is the promise of a fresh start in the summer.

That's exactly what it is, seeing them do well while we're utter shite stings a bit, but its not a new thing, I've been a blue for 35+ years, seen them with everything out there, while we've been a lot worse than we are now, its never nice for us, but I'm sort of used to it now. I cling on the the hope that one day we will have our time again.

May 03, 2018, 06:00:23 PM
Reply #92

Tofifee

I prefer the Liverpool manager to the Everton manager

This sickens me

But I do.

Liverpool have some of the best players in the world, they are in   another CL final

We have Bisto as our manager and we are going NOWHERE

I am miserable

May 03, 2018, 06:01:21 PM
Reply #93

American Evertonian

Literally never been lower as a blue

ever

:-[ :-[

Just wait. I'm sure you'll sink deeper if we back big Sam for another year.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

May 03, 2018, 06:07:29 PM
Reply #94

TheTone

Not feeling the love for football in general for a while now

May 03, 2018, 06:10:04 PM
Reply #95

Gash

Global Moderator
Literally never been lower as a blue

ever

:-[ :-[

Might as well merge this with the other miserable thread you started a couple of months ago.

May 03, 2018, 06:27:11 PM
Reply #96

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Might as well merge this with the other miserable thread you started a couple of months ago.
I see what you did there

Simply simply lovely

May 03, 2018, 06:34:34 PM
Reply #97

Alanvideo

.....................we've gone form being the bitters to ' les miserables '  ???
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 03, 2018, 06:35:03 PM
Reply #98

Shogun

Administrator
Overreaction much?

Actually really excited about next season if we get a Silva/Fonseca/Howe type who play forward thinking football with the likes of Onyekuru and Lookman especially. Think we'll see a lot of players kick on if it happens.

If Allardyce is still here then all hope is lost.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 03, 2018, 06:40:02 PM
Reply #99

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I'm 24 and we've been shite all of my life.

Oh my poor sweet child. I feel your pain.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 03, 2018, 06:49:00 PM
Reply #100

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Just checked to see what we were like when I was 24

We finished 17th, Moyes second season

Grim times them
Simply simply lovely

May 03, 2018, 06:57:45 PM
Reply #101

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'm 27, never seen us win a cup and the best we've mustered up for my troubles is a 4th place finish with Marcus Bent leading the line.

They're in their 5th European final in that period, as well as adding a few FA cups and league cups.

It's just very grim supporting us at times, and this is one of the hardest periods of being an Everton fan.

Only so long a club like us can stagnate for before one of two things happen.

1. We finally break that glass ceiling and begin a new successful era for the club.

2. We collapse and go the way of Aston Villa.

Only a matter of time before one of the above happens and I'm more worried than hopeful.

May 03, 2018, 07:07:39 PM
Reply #102

Bally

Administrator
I have now been going to Goodison for 40 years and whilst this isn't the lowest I've felt with them, it's not far off.
It's the roll I way

May 03, 2018, 07:10:11 PM
Reply #103

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I think its defo the first time in my life where if we are playing and im not there or watching im not checking my phone or teletext (ask yer dad) every 5 mins to see how we are doing
Simply simply lovely

May 03, 2018, 07:13:54 PM
Reply #104

Tofifee

The reason this is worse then the 2 relegation escapes is
(a) Bad as they were, they were exciting, and a club legend was manager second time around.
(b) We had a shite squad and expectations were suitably low, this season we were full of hope of top 4 and ahead of them
(c) back then we regularly beat them, and they were shite too

Now.....the football is AWFUL, We have a squad that cost a fortune to malfunction and seem incapable of ever beating them again, and......they are on a different level to us completely and its embarrassin
Oh, and.........we have Bisto in charge