November 14, 2018, 01:54:00 AM

Author Topic: Starting not to care anymore...........  (Read 7948 times)

February 06, 2018, 09:47:13 PM
Read 7948 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Moan my arse off about it all the time and even started saying modern football is shite etc. This year.

Couldnít have less faith in the Moshiri project, and Iíve got almost no doubt at all that weíll never see bramley Moore.

But I look forward to every game and I talk about them all week. Iím everton and Iíll be everton forever.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 07, 2018, 12:15:13 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We are no worse now than we were under koeman or Martinez. Sacking allardyce won't fix this squad full of losers, boardroom full of lunatics who fuck everything up. 

Frankly I agree. Need to make some real core changes to the way we make decision, not just continue to hire and fire shite managers.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 07, 2018, 08:29:13 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
yep, lad that sits by me has basically given his season ticket up for the rest of this season

One of the lads that goes with us has said he canít be arsed until Sam is out

May 03, 2018, 07:40:54 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
A big thing for me as well as knowing that we can be utter shite yet still come 8th

My thinking has definitely changed since glewis sort of made me face up to this.

Makes me think we can afford a bigger risk next year...

May 04, 2018, 01:49:20 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
had you down for at least early 40s like

I still think of him as a young 18 year old scamp running around edge hill uni with a denim hoody on, finger blasting anything that moves.