November 15, 2018, 03:39:43 AM

Author Topic: Starting not to care anymore...........  (Read 7972 times)

February 06, 2018, 07:51:49 PM
Reply #15

Rodenplav64

Just when I thought I was out , they pulled me back in . Fucking hate watching at the minute and turned off after 15 mins on Sunday . Toxicity has reached new levels since Moshiri arrived and I just have a bad feeling about it all . I remember my Dad taking 6 grandkids to the Wimbledon game because he said they would not get to watch Everton back in the top flight for years . I feel we are now as close to that as we have been in many a long year . Go and watch Dover most weekends now and if I don't go there I watch the horse racing and check on here . Depressing as fuck despite all the promises .

February 06, 2018, 07:59:41 PM
Reply #16

Bluenose 91

This season has been draining to say the least.

But I've still got faith in the Moshiri ''project''

The new ground looks like it will go ahead and he's clearly willing to put his hand in his pocket and show ambition.

The tools are there to try and create something special here and hopefully he'll get it right sooner rather than later with a new manager/DoF etc

February 06, 2018, 08:14:12 PM
Reply #17

sirblue57

Dont understand people who dont care. I hate the club from top to bottom, but have pangs of excitement before kick off, thinking maybe this game will be different. SA is sucking the life out of me but ill never stop dreaming.
[/quot

I doubt you hate the club, those who run it and are totally fucking it up perhaps. Because that's the way I feel.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 08:15:16 PM by sirblue57 »
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

February 06, 2018, 08:19:36 PM
Reply #18

Waltzer

I feel sorry for my son, ive had a lifetime of pain, his pain is only just beginning!!!

February 06, 2018, 08:23:36 PM
Reply #19

Hawkandro

This season feels like purgatory. Feels like it has been going for about 18 months so far.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

February 06, 2018, 08:35:08 PM
Reply #20

gizzblue

This season feels like purgatory. Feels like it has been going for about 18 months so far.
Sam's been here fucking three years hasn't he .....at least surely.
Born not made a blue .

February 06, 2018, 09:21:10 PM
Reply #21

Evertonian in NC

I like to think I’m not arsed, but I am really...

I can force myself not to watch because of the bile and anger I feel over Allardyce, but I can't make myself not care, even temporarily.  This is OUR FUCKING CLUB, and we have to get it back.  NSNO, now, always, and forever.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 06, 2018, 09:24:01 PM
Reply #22

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I can force myself not to watch because of the bile and anger I feel over Allardyce, but I can't make myself not care, even temporarily.  This is OUR FUCKING CLUB, and we have to get it back.  NSNO, now, always, and forever.

Mate, when I look at your avatar I have visions of you pointing that gun at Allardyce and saying “get the fuck out of my club”  lolol

February 06, 2018, 09:26:01 PM
Reply #23

Evertonian in NC

Mate, when I look at your avatar I have visions of you pointing that gun at Allardyce and saying “get the fuck out of my club”  lolol

He's deffo "over the line!!"
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 06, 2018, 09:32:39 PM
Reply #24

Alanvideo

Don't get excited till they play Z Cars and then it's like I've been rebooted. COYB
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 06, 2018, 09:47:13 PM
Reply #25

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Moan my arse off about it all the time and even started saying modern football is shite etc. This year.

Couldn’t have less faith in the Moshiri project, and I’ve got almost no doubt at all that we’ll never see bramley Moore.

But I look forward to every game and I talk about them all week. I’m everton and I’ll be everton forever.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 06, 2018, 10:02:09 PM
Reply #26

blue1948

Yes I am a bit numb but it would be like losing an arm to give up on the club .I am still proud to be blue but I just can't explain why . We have been lower but not worse than this shit we get now .Never known such mayhem ,can't bear to comment much and have given up the internet gladiator bit as there seems no point .But blue forever .

February 06, 2018, 10:11:18 PM
Reply #27

kramer0

I still care, often more than I'd like to.

It's a bit mean but learning to laugh when we do something really dumb helps take the sting out. Ashley Williams running somebody over in the penalty area for no good reason is funny if you look at it a certain way.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 10:13:11 PM by kramer0 »

February 06, 2018, 10:26:06 PM
Reply #28

TheTone

I care about the club but I've never disliked so many of our players, I think all the big defeats we've had have taken a toll on me now, of course we're always going to lose games but there's a way of losing too, this packing it in and shipping so many goals is tough to take

Last time I really got a buzz from supporting us was when lookman came on and scored on his debut against City, I suppose I keep watching hoping for more of those moments

February 06, 2018, 10:31:25 PM
Reply #29

dunkster

I think it's worse now that we have money to spend.  back in the moyes days I thought we did about as much as we could without being able to spend much.
How I miss the baines/pienaar combo and arteta and Cahill.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER