November 16, 2018, 08:59:40 AM

Author Topic: Starting not to care anymore...........  (Read 7997 times)

February 06, 2018, 07:09:18 PM
Read 7997 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The Eagles showed me the other night what Everton have been missing for years.

I remember being nervous before every game and having so much hope. Now I barely cheer when we score. Probably been this way mostly since the cup final.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 07, 2018, 03:58:26 AM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
From worst to first. Hope for us yet!

:thumbsup:

Exactly. Need to take Nike Foles' comments on board. He nearly quit two years ago, and now look at him.

If I players could have that drive and passion, we can do the same. Big difference between the two clubs. One has spirit and fight, the other doesn't.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 07, 2018, 05:58:47 AM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Same here except it was for an Eagles touchdown ;)  As my fist was in the air it dawned on me.  Sad times these.
I never thought I would be more excited for any other sporting event other than Everton.

Lots to build for though. Others have come back from the depths there’s no reason we can’t either.