November 17, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

Author Topic: Starting not to care anymore...........  (Read 8009 times)

February 06, 2018, 10:31:25 PM
Read 8009 times

dunkster

I think it's worse now that we have money to spend.  back in the moyes days I thought we did about as much as we could without being able to spend much.
How I miss the baines/pienaar combo and arteta and Cahill.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

February 07, 2018, 01:56:03 PM
Reply #1

dunkster

There's a difference between not caring anymore and being entertained.
When you pay money to go see something it's to be entertained.
Our standard, leaky defence and no shots on target for 90 minutes  approach wouldn't get me running to Cineworld to see it.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 03, 2018, 07:16:13 PM
Reply #2

dunkster

Amazing how quickly this could change with SA and Walsh out. Fonseca and brands in. Some decent signings and some lovely new pics of the stadium. Could quickly forget this whole season
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 03, 2018, 07:21:31 PM
Reply #3

dunkster

Doesn't help the allardyce stats of 19th for every element that makes a game entertaining.
And yet there are still those that are happy with it.
We are 8th because the teams in the premiership outside the top 6 are shocking
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 04, 2018, 02:25:53 AM
Reply #4

dunkster

No team with money should be relegated with the amount of toss that's in this league.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]