July 19, 2018, 01:38:39 AM

Author Topic: Starting not to care anymore...........  (Read 6401 times)

May 03, 2018, 07:16:13 PM
Reply #105

dunkster

Amazing how quickly this could change with SA and Walsh out. Fonseca and brands in. Some decent signings and some lovely new pics of the stadium. Could quickly forget this whole season
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 03, 2018, 07:18:08 PM
Reply #106

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
A big thing for me as well as knowing that we can be utter shite yet still come 8th
Simply simply lovely

May 03, 2018, 07:21:31 PM
Reply #107

dunkster

Doesn't help the allardyce stats of 19th for every element that makes a game entertaining.
And yet there are still those that are happy with it.
We are 8th because the teams in the premiership outside the top 6 are shocking
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 03, 2018, 07:24:09 PM
Reply #108

bogie

Doesn't help the allardyce stats of 19th for every element that makes a game entertaining.

every element lol are you forgetting the points one or will that one not suit you and your crying into you pint crap

May 03, 2018, 07:40:54 PM
Reply #109

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
A big thing for me as well as knowing that we can be utter shite yet still come 8th

My thinking has definitely changed since glewis sort of made me face up to this.

Makes me think we can afford a bigger risk next year...
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 03, 2018, 08:00:04 PM
Reply #110

djws1788

every element lol are you forgetting the points one or will that one not suit you and your crying into you pint crap

You can win without being entertaining. Sam has written the book on that.

May 03, 2018, 08:14:02 PM
Reply #111

TheTone

I'm 27, never seen us win a cup and the best we've mustered up for my troubles is a 4th place finish with Marcus Bent leading the line.

They're in their 5th European final in that period, as well as adding a few FA cups and league cups.

It's just very grim supporting us at times, and this is one of the hardest periods of being an Everton fan.

Only so long a club like us can stagnate for before one of two things happen.

1. We finally break that glass ceiling and begin a new successful era for the club.

2. We collapse and go the way of Aston Villa.

Only a matter of time before one of the above happens and I'm more worried than hopeful.

had you down for at least early 40s like

May 03, 2018, 09:17:48 PM
Reply #112

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
@Brownie20  had the same feeling.... it lasted 48 hours  ;)

May 03, 2018, 09:28:11 PM
Reply #113

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
@Brownie20  had the same feeling.... it lasted 48 hours  ;)

72 I thought. Or maybe just felt like it
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 03, 2018, 09:33:10 PM
Reply #114

SANA_DR0

totally this.

school of science et all.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

May 04, 2018, 01:16:24 AM
Reply #115

BlueForYou

Always care - we're not fair weather supporters

Looking forward to hearing Bruce Springsteen on the Goodison playlist: "Better Days" & "Glory Days"!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 04, 2018, 01:49:20 AM
Reply #116

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
had you down for at least early 40s like

I still think of him as a young 18 year old scamp running around edge hill uni with a denim hoody on, finger blasting anything that moves.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 04, 2018, 02:05:05 AM
Reply #117

KoemansNumberTens

I donít think this is the worst. We are a reasonably decent side (outside of the actually good top 5 and arsenal) we still have money so at least thereís hope if we start getting some football decisions right

The almost getting relegated twice was worse. We were shit and we had very little hope of it changing. Also pissing away kings dock was worse. That was very final. We are still in a decent position we just have to start getting something right

May 04, 2018, 02:08:48 AM
Reply #118

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I still think of him as a young 18 year old scamp running around edge hill uni with a denim hoody on, finger blasting anything that moves.

Ahhh those were the days my friend.

May 04, 2018, 02:18:22 AM
Reply #119

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I donít think this is the worst. We are a reasonably decent side (outside of the actually good top 5 and arsenal) we still have money so at least thereís hope if we start getting some football decisions right

The almost getting relegated twice was worse. We were shit and we had very little hope of it changing. Also pissing away kings dock was worse. That was very final. We are still in a decent position we just have to start getting something right

Yeah now is dispiriting because weíve not made the most of having a bit more money etc.

But itís infinitely better than being in the bottom 6 every season.

Boring is better than potential disaster.