November 19, 2018, 10:43:05 AM

Author Topic: Tom Davies - First Name on the Teamsheet  (Read 6628 times)

February 13, 2018, 04:08:38 AM
Read 6628 times

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'd like to see klassen play the Davies role before the season is out.

February 14, 2018, 07:18:05 PM
Reply #1

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'd say Klassen is probably the only number ten we have.

Sigurdsson is better off the left

Rooney better deep

Davies better as an 8

Whereas I dont think Klassen could play anywhere else but number 10 in this league. Obviously the other names mentioned can play the number 10 role, but they're all better somewhere else imo

February 15, 2018, 04:29:35 PM
Reply #2

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Just in time for the rest of modern football to leave them behind in favour of goal scoring wide men. Superb.

Can see us going in for rashford in the summer.

February 20, 2018, 04:54:03 AM
Reply #3

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Donít think heíll ever be a proper big man 9, so considering that heís done brilliantly at times this year in that role.

See him as more of a mobile, dare I say, firmino type - mobile, linking up and creating for others while getting a few.

Just my pure blag opinion like, probably miles off.

Doesn't offer enough infront of goal go ever be a number 9 IMO. Maybe it's something he could develop overtime but I think it's something you have or you don't. Maybe having someone like Walcott could help him with that though.

Think he can still become a very good player though in a kind of Danny Wellbeck mode. Tall, fast, powerful striker who'll never get you more than 12 goals a season, but will offer a lot in other aspects of the game.

He's already improved massively from the player who broke into the team a year ago.

As for Davies, he's the business. Got everything you need as a midfielder in the modern game.

Looks like the lads are making the most of this Dubai trip as well. Holgate getting on some model in the clubs and that.

Is right the lads.