May 22, 2018, 01:52:40 AM

Author Topic: Duncan Ferguson  (Read 2648 times)

February 09, 2018, 02:06:08 AM
Reply #15

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Well for a non subject I reckon we’ll get a fair few pages on what is otherwise a slow day on here  :snigger:

February 09, 2018, 02:24:18 AM
Reply #16

Jamokachi

Was told that he was banned from shouting instructions from the bench by Martinez

Only because Martinez was on a power trip. No one was allowed a voice apart from him. This extends to players in the dressing room, a culture he eradicated from Moyes' days. Not a reflection on DF in the slightest.

Taken with a massive pinch of salt, the latest FM has Ferguson's coaching potential as being sky high. It does make me wonder how they measure this, and whether it is anywhere near as accurate as player stats employed by the game.

February 09, 2018, 03:03:23 AM
Reply #17

Dr. Sponge

These discussions about Big Dunc are weird. It's like blaming the kid with the towel for Henman not winning Wimbledon.

February 09, 2018, 03:12:18 AM
Reply #18

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
These discussions about Big Dunc are weird. It's like blaming the kid with the towel for Henman not winning Wimbledon.

Nobody has blamed him for anything, where do you get that from ? People simply asking what he does, do you know ?

February 09, 2018, 03:40:05 AM
Reply #19

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
I just see him sitting on the bench chatting shite to Allardyce.

You just blamed him for talking shite! ! 😲
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

February 09, 2018, 03:51:10 AM
Reply #20

Cozzie

I also don't know what he is for, but it doesn't bode well that he has been part of 4 failed regimes, but they are too scared to sack him I bet.

February 09, 2018, 03:58:26 AM
Reply #21

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Quite a revelation that 4 managers have been too scared him.
Won't be surprised if this gets picked up by the tabloids. He must have something really big and scary over them.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

February 09, 2018, 04:05:56 AM
Reply #22

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Only because Martinez was on a power trip. No one was allowed a voice apart from him. This extends to players in the dressing room, a culture he eradicated from Moyes' days. Not a reflection on DF in the slightest.

Taken with a massive pinch of salt, the latest FM has Ferguson's coaching potential as being sky high. It does make me wonder how they measure this, and whether it is anywhere near as accurate as player stats employed by the game.

He keeps having a pop at me for trying to turn Aaron Lennon into a full back.

He's having none of it.

February 09, 2018, 04:07:59 AM
Reply #23

Jamokachi

He's having none of it.

He failed his coaching exam for me, but I was too scared to do anything about it.

February 09, 2018, 04:27:49 AM
Reply #24

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

He's having none of it.

Wingback all day long
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 09, 2018, 04:41:18 AM
Reply #25

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
You just blamed him for talking shite! ! 😲

You need to look up the definition of “blame”  :)

February 09, 2018, 05:26:39 AM
Reply #26

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
You need to look up the definition of “blame”  :)
To be paid a big salary in our football club for sitting on the bench talking shite is wrong. He's an adult and therefore he is responsible for doing this. So, if it's wrong he is to blame.
You were very clear about what he is doing.

February 09, 2018, 06:08:34 AM
Reply #27

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

The kid did put some chloroform on the towel though
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 09, 2018, 10:14:14 AM
Reply #28

Dr. Sponge

Nobody has blamed him for anything, where do you get that from ? People simply asking what he does, do you know ?

People have pointed the finger at him quite a few times during a rant, not necessarily your post.

People want to know what Walsh's role is, I get that because we want to know who's to blame for the recruitment disaster etc. But Ferguson is just a bit-part coach that helps out.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 10:16:42 AM by Dr. Sponge »

February 09, 2018, 01:46:41 PM
Reply #29

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
You reckon there's a thread on a Huddersfield board musing/wondering/accusing/blaiming/whatevering about Andrew Hughes' role?

I don't to be honest.