November 18, 2018, 03:09:36 AM

Author Topic: Duncan Ferguson  (Read 3820 times)

February 09, 2018, 12:26:34 AM
Read 3820 times

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone know what he is actually for ? Was his appointment and retention by subsequent managers borne out of a belief that he was a fan “legend” and there would be an outcry if he was not given a job/retained.
Strange that he was kept on by both Koeman and Allardyce, I just see him sitting on the bench chatting shite to Allardyce.

February 09, 2018, 12:29:14 AM
Reply #1

Alanvideo

Anyone know what he is actually for ? Was his appointment and retention by subsequent managers borne out of a belief that he was a fan “legend” and there would be an outcry if he was not given a job/retained.
Strange that he was kept on by both Koeman and Allardyce, I just see him sitting on the bench chatting shite to Allardyce.

...........Elstone has had Dunc's P45 in his pocket for a year but daren't hand it to him
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 09, 2018, 12:36:51 AM
Reply #2

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber

How do you actually know what he's talking about?
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

February 09, 2018, 12:42:44 AM
Reply #3

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
How do you actually know what he's talking about?

Well whatever he’s talking about it’s not having any impact so it might as well be shite.

February 09, 2018, 12:49:28 AM
Reply #4

Simon Paul

Administrator
Put the cones out and carries the bibs and balls

February 09, 2018, 12:54:09 AM
Reply #5

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Put the cones out and carries the bibs and balls

I’m sure that’s not far off the truth, I mean by all means recognise him for his service and past contribution but is he really the best we can do to develop the likes of DCL, Tosun, Niasse ?

February 09, 2018, 12:59:05 AM
Reply #6

Simon Paul

Administrator
I'm sure that's not far off the truth, I mean by all means recognise him for his service and past contribution but is he really the best we can do to develop the likes of DCL, Tosun, Niasse ?
Was told that he was banned from shouting instructions from the bench by Martinez

February 09, 2018, 01:02:12 AM
Reply #7

Macca77

He's a yes man

February 09, 2018, 01:05:13 AM
Reply #8

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Was told that he was banned from shouting instructions from the bench by Martinez

Then someone should tell him Martinez has gone and that he should tell little Sam to stfu and get a bit involved in the game himself.

February 09, 2018, 01:17:40 AM
Reply #9

Shogun

Administrator

Shame, probably would have been a nice equilibrium after Martinez telling them they played boss after losing 3-0 to Sunderland.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 09, 2018, 01:21:26 AM
Reply #10

bacon sarnie

Hope some day he strangles Allardyce and Lee live on teevee.

February 09, 2018, 01:41:32 AM
Reply #11

Lxxx

Amuses me how a lot of people slag him for not having much input but on other topics they're the ones saying he should be binned as he's partly responsible for our decline.

February 09, 2018, 01:44:38 AM
Reply #12

ajax_andy

Not sure what he does now but in the past he worked closely with Anichebe and taught him how to hold up the ball properly.

Maybe he still coaches the strikers as well as being part of the match day staff?

February 09, 2018, 01:57:59 AM
Reply #13

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Amuses me how a lot of people slag him for not having much input but on other topics they're the ones saying he should be binned as he's partly responsible for our decline.
Wasn’t slagging him originally, was just asking a question but what is the difference between those two scenarios ? One could slag him for not giving any input and at the same time blame that for the fact that our strikers are not being coached, didn’t really see anyone blaming him for our decline though ?

February 09, 2018, 02:02:33 AM
Reply #14

Lxxx

Wasn’t slagging him originally, was just asking a question but what is the difference between those two scenarios ? One could slag him for not giving any input and at the same time blame that for the fact that our strikers are not being coached, didn’t really see anyone blaming him for our decline though ?

He's just a glorified cheerleader really so it's a non-subject.