June 18, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

Author Topic: Dunc making Pistone cry  (Read 2927 times)

February 23, 2018, 12:45:35 PM
Reply #45

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
25 goals to get us promoted?

I'd say promotion is sufficient cause for celebration.

Yes I agree that you need to contextualise - as non top tier achievements canít be seen in reference to us hardly ever playing there as legendary stuff.

No doubt that Dave Hickson is a legend (same with Latchford).

February 23, 2018, 05:20:59 PM
Reply #46

Toddacelli

Just to chip in - remember when you're putting someone forward as a legend the company they will keep - Dean - Southall - Ball - Stracqualursi

That will help you to see things in context.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 23, 2018, 07:59:44 PM
Reply #47

formerKHL

Butler got sacked if I remember right after we played Sheff Wed .He said just before the match started " Here is a late football result ,Everton 3 Sheff Wed 2. He was never on again which was sad as he really was funny. Is he still alive by the way ?
[/quot
Yes he is i'm sure i heard him on merseyside a couple of months ago when over at me mams....

his competition hold your plums was legendary to...on a sunday morning....always remember him trying to get ananswer off a woman..teh answer was potatoes....and he was trying to break the syllables up..ie pot... eight... toes...must've went on for an hour him and his mate was laffing theor heads......they couldn't talk for for laffing which was not good on radio...but very very funny...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 08:21:43 PM by formerKHL »

February 23, 2018, 10:17:42 PM
Reply #48

blue1948

Butler got sacked if I remember right after we played Sheff Wed .He said just before the match started " Here is a late football result ,Everton 3 Sheff Wed 2. He was never on again which was sad as he really was funny. Is he still alive by the way ?
[/quot
Yes he is i'm sure i heard him on merseyside a couple of months ago when over at me mams....

his competition hold your plums was legendary to...on a sunday morning....always remember him trying to get ananswer off a woman..teh answer was potatoes....and he was trying to break the syllables up..ie pot... eight... toes...must've went on for an hour him and his mate was laffing theor heads......they couldn't talk for for laffing which was not good on radio...but very very funny...

There are lots on you tube including that one .Still laugh after the tenth time listening .Brilliant.