June 20, 2018, 06:49:17 AM

Author Topic: Artmosphere/Flags  (Read 3220 times)

February 21, 2018, 05:55:29 PM
Reply #75

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Proper rambled there.

Soz.
Oh Todd Todd Todd.
You are a star my friend
Simply simply lovely

February 21, 2018, 08:59:15 PM
Reply #76

Bally

Administrator
I love you man
It's the roll I way

February 21, 2018, 10:15:11 PM
Reply #77

blue1948

I remember a number of games where we sang non stop for 90 mins. Ok that's not bouncing up and down like.
There were lots of times I was in Glwadys St when the lads behind the goal had a conductor who never saw anything of the match ,they sang the whole match through .Of course we all joined in but I fear times have changed ,too many other things in peoples lives .For me the whole week was just about waiting for Saturday ,now it's  4/5 days a week and it has been diluted .

February 21, 2018, 10:23:55 PM
Reply #78

Bingham Boy

There were lots of times I was in Glwadys St when the lads behind the goal had a conductor who never saw anything of the match ,they sang the whole match through .Of course we all joined in but I fear times have changed ,too many other things in peoples lives .For me the whole week was just about waiting for Saturday ,now it's  4/5 days a week and it has been diluted .

Yes that's right. Done it myself. It's phases in life as well, younger lads always come through and Everton is everything to them, plus they are into the partisan aspect of supporting Everton. Then kids and bills come along, and you forget what money even looks like.

February 21, 2018, 10:35:19 PM
Reply #79

bogie

We need to ask Big Sam what is all time fav song is and sing it to him every week

February 21, 2018, 10:45:23 PM
Reply #80

Simon Paul

Administrator
We need to ask Big Sam what is all time fav song is and sing it to him every week

or delete it from history, burn all copies, and remove it from iTunes and Youtube.

February 22, 2018, 03:29:19 AM
Reply #81

bogie

or delete it from history, burn all copies, and remove it from iTunes and Youtube.

So will put you down as a mybe then

February 22, 2018, 05:02:42 AM
Reply #82

Shogun

Administrator

I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth