December 11, 2018, 04:15:23 AM

Author Topic: Watford v Everton  (Read 13903 times)

February 25, 2018, 02:03:09 PM
Reply #510

eyesalwaysblue

The more I was watch us the more I think we killed the true messiah in Roberto . In terms of the 2 that have followed him the man walked on water and turned water into wine . Oh well we just need to practice corners and get a good pre season under our belts .
Martinez could have still been here but he turned to shithouse tactics as well but was too stubborn to go back to what had been working, even denying he had changed anything...another nutter.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 25, 2018, 02:07:46 PM
Reply #511

Rodenplav64

Martinez could have still been here but he turned to shithouse tactics as well but was too stubborn to go back to what had been working, even denying he had changed anything...another nutter.

It was a bit tongue in cheek mate as I realised after defending him for a bit that he was in fact mad . Highlights are on MOTD soon as I couldn't be arsed watching us yesterday . That never happened when he was Manager mad or not . I am looking forward to watching Belgium more than England though .

February 25, 2018, 02:15:44 PM
Reply #512

eyesalwaysblue

It was a bit tongue in cheek mate as I realised after defending him for a bit that he was in fact mad . Highlights are on MOTD soon as I couldn't be arsed watching us yesterday . That never happened when he was Manager mad or not . I am looking forward to watching Belgium more than England though .
Know what you mean, it's still a mystery why he went down the road he did though as he was doing well and entertaining us as best could be expected with our dire money situation, and he seemed happy here.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 25, 2018, 03:40:15 PM
Reply #513

Lxxx

And hence why we lose.

2 more wins and we can forget about all this.

This team club needs an enema.

Fixed

February 25, 2018, 05:28:28 PM
Reply #514

Ross

Still canít quite believe he was going to bring on Schneiderlin for the last 10 minutes when it was 0-0.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 25, 2018, 05:43:47 PM
Reply #515

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Still can’t quite believe he was going to bring on Schneiderlin for the last 10 minutes when it was 0-0.
pathetic - that was what is was. Glad I didn't bother going. Waste of money and time watching this

February 25, 2018, 05:55:55 PM
Reply #516

Ross

pathetic - that was what is was. Glad I didn't bother going. Waste of money and time watching this

Takes some commitment from you mate to watch us, honestly donít know whether you should be applauded or locked up for your own good!

You deserve the weekend off either way and I reckon your place in Valhalla is safe.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 25, 2018, 05:57:49 PM
Reply #517

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Takes some commitment from you mate to watch us, honestly donít know whether you should be applauded or locked up for your own good!

You deserve the weekend off either way and I reckon your place in Valhalla is safe.
   You have justed cheered me up. Thats some achievement :thumbsup:

February 25, 2018, 06:13:56 PM
Reply #518

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Still can't quite believe he was going to bring on Schneiderlin for the last 10 minutes when it was 0-0.
I couldn't believe it but wasn't at all surprised
Simply simply lovely

February 25, 2018, 06:14:27 PM
Reply #519

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Still canít quite believe he was going to bring on Schneiderlin for the last 10 minutes when it was 0-0.

I would've brought him on at half time.

Rooney was awful.

February 25, 2018, 06:23:26 PM
Reply #520

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Legal grounds for dismissal surely
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 25, 2018, 06:23:46 PM
Reply #521

gizzblue

I would've brought him on at half time.

Rooney was awful.
Yeah and Schneids has been fucking Patrick Viera esq all year .😅😅😅.
Born not made a blue .

February 25, 2018, 06:48:34 PM
Reply #522

SANA_DR0

The more I was watch us the more I think we killed the true messiah in Roberto . In terms of the 2 that have followed him the man walked on water and turned water into wine . Oh well we just need to practice corners and get a good pre season under our belts .

not sure if trolling.. but i agree with your post :S

least he didnt call players goku/coco and simon or peter or paul. each player was truely phenomenal compared to how the team is now.

devoid of phenoms.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

February 25, 2018, 06:56:23 PM
Reply #523

SANA_DR0

i guess he thought the away Evertonians wouldnt be as harsh on the lad... They both would have been surprised... hope he tries the same sub again at home..

i love that toxic atmosphere.. gives me goosebumps...

its like what they used to say i n the wwe.. you can  cut the electricity with a knife...

electric shock treatment for Allardyce.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

February 25, 2018, 07:07:56 PM
Reply #524

Lxxx

A toxic Goodison gives me cause for encouragement to be honest, shows we still care. It's when it turns to complete apathy at what we're watching, that's when I know we've crossed the line and it's a steady descent from here on in.