December 16, 2018, 03:00:09 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bolasie in being better at football than rapping shocker  (Read 882 times)

February 22, 2018, 10:45:02 PM
Read 882 times

Everton News

Bolasie in being better at football than rapping shocker

Everton forward Yannick Bolasie has taken to Instagram to prove once and for all that he is more suited to football than music.

Source: Bolasie in being better at football than rapping shocker

February 22, 2018, 10:46:26 PM
Reply #1

bogie

February 22, 2018, 10:47:15 PM
Reply #2

mikey_blue

February 22, 2018, 10:51:55 PM
Reply #3

Macca77

February 23, 2018, 12:22:23 AM
Reply #4

Ross

Almost makes me long for a gone by era...

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 23, 2018, 04:20:58 AM
Reply #5

toffee_scot

After watching him play football, I'm thinking he's better at rapping.

February 23, 2018, 04:16:01 PM
Reply #6

hannu

February 23, 2018, 05:25:12 PM
Reply #7

Toddacelli

He's no John Barnes. He hasn't even got a football under his arm!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 20, 2018, 01:58:59 PM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Getting a slandering on twitter due to Sam saying a few positive things about him.

What are our opinions? Personally I can see why Sam likes him, at his best hes really useful and the last two games hes played quite well I thought.

Would still be up for upgrading asap and if we got anywhere near what we bought him for it would be great business but, while hes around the squad he adds something different.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 20, 2018, 02:01:01 PM
Reply #9

Ramjam

Getting a slandering on twitter due to Sam saying a few positive things about him.

What are our opinions? Personally I can see why Sam likes him, at his best he's really useful and the last two games he's played quite well I thought.

Would still be up for upgrading asap and if we got anywhere near what we bought him for it would be great business but, while he's around the squad he adds something different.
I think that sums it up nicely
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 20, 2018, 03:19:00 PM
Reply #10

Lxxx

He's got little to no resale value in my opinion so selling him isn't really as option. A winger who doesn't score, infrequently assists over his career and is coming off the back of a career threatening injury in which he'll struggle to get anywhere near his best physical fitness again, which is a concern for a winger. He's a useful squad player now but pound for pound is probably the worst buy we've made in the past few years.

March 20, 2018, 03:20:10 PM
Reply #11

BlueMaquis

Personally I can see why Sam likes him, at his best hes really useful and the last two games hes played quite well I thought.

Plus he's got a 28m price tag so he has to be good.