September 23, 2018, 01:11:19 PM

Author Topic: 25 Next Generation Coaches  (Read 2935 times)

March 01, 2018, 01:04:43 AM
Reply #45

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe. I just think if we lost the first couple of games, the usual gobshites would be out in force immediately.
Maybe but I think, well I'd like to think, that people realise how big a job he has and if he gets us playing with a set tactic and style he'd get a bit of time
Simply simply lovely

March 01, 2018, 01:07:59 AM
Reply #46

piggypop

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe but I think, well I'd like to think, that people realise how big a job he has and if he gets us playing with a set tactic and style he'd get a bit of time
I think most of us just want some coherent style that involves shots on goal. Even with fonseca being available,  it's likely that Silva will still be in the picture. Some people have already written him off as Martinez MkII. I just wonder that any goal conceded would see him written off.

It's odd. After all the shite this season, it's hard to have faith on anything.

March 01, 2018, 01:10:32 AM
Reply #47

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I think most of us just want some coherent style that involves shots on goal. Even with fonseca being available,  it's likely that Silva will still be in the picture. Some people have already written him off as Martinez MkII. I just wonder that any goal conceded would see him written off.

It's odd. After all the shite this season, it's hard to have faith on anything.
Yeah, a system, a style, an attacking unit but a team that can play away too... Be nice wouldn't it
Simply simply lovely

March 01, 2018, 01:16:42 AM
Reply #48

Frevski

I think it's a balance, we gave Roberto more time because he was likeable, Ronald got more than time compared to what other clubs would  but Sam has shown such a lack of attractive attacking football and such a lack of loyalty to his players and the club it has us calling for him gone sooner

March 01, 2018, 03:07:44 AM
Reply #49

Rodenplav64

Maybe. I just think if we lost the first couple of games, the usual gobshites would be out in force immediately.

Personally I think under Martinez we had a go at the big teams and got some good results . Koeman seemed to surrender most of them which I found a bit annoying as we beat City and Arsenal at one point but then got hammered by Chelsea and Arsenal waving a white flag . The football was dire under Koeman and got worse as the season went on . No surprise ten that there was no patience with him after all the spending led to a massive backward step . I would prefer to try and forget Allardyce already .