May 26, 2018, 07:14:52 PM

Author Topic: Burnley V Everton. 12.30 Saturday.  (Read 9505 times)

March 02, 2018, 04:49:53 AM
Reply #60

Tony Clifton

Snow doubt about it

Let it go, let it go...

Niasse will be asking the Burnley defence if they'd like to build a snowman.  It'll be fun.

March 02, 2018, 06:08:42 AM
Reply #61

Shogun

Administrator
Pickford
Kenny Jagielka Williams Martina
Walcott Davies Gana Bolasie
DCL Tosun

If we're going to play hoofball then we may as well do it properly.

I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 02, 2018, 01:01:23 PM
Reply #62

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
It's a team above us in the league. Sam will throw this game in the hope of the next one working out
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 02, 2018, 04:12:45 PM
Reply #63

Lxxx

Do you think Baines would mean we would create more in this team? he looked to have lost a lot of enthusiasm before he was injured.

He has a left foot and would be the only player in the team to be able to manipulate the ball with one so enthusiasm or not, he'd make a difference.

March 02, 2018, 04:23:57 PM
Reply #64

Macca77

Baines and Coleman both fit

March 02, 2018, 05:16:45 PM
Reply #65

Lxxx

I reckon this is a great opportunity to pick up an away win here. Burnley are really just a tight, compact team with little flair and are on an awful run at the minute, which seems weird seeing as they're sitting in 7th but they don't have half the quality we do if we play to a decent level. With Baines and Coleman back to offer some width and a midfield three of Gana, Rooney and Davies don't see why we can't get 3 points here.

I'm going for a 0-2 away win.

March 02, 2018, 05:21:32 PM
Reply #66

blue1948

67years since my first game and I can't remember ever feeling as despondent ,angry or couldn't care who plays ,No I don't want the season to end, I just want something to cheer .As much as I despise Sam the players have to sign off on this shambles .Could they not talk between themselves and plan the game ? Come on Jags it is in your court lad .
Climbing every mountain begins with the first step -a shame I was just going to the shop

March 02, 2018, 05:21:45 PM
Reply #67

gizzblue

I reckon this is a great opportunity to pick up an away win here. Burnley are really just a tight, compact team with little flair and are on an awful run at the minute, which seems weird seeing as they're sitting in 7th but they don't have half the quality we do if we play to a decent level. With Baines and Coleman back to offer some width and a midfield three of Gana, Rooney and Davies don't see why we can't get 3 points here.

I'm going for a 0-2 away win.
That's a lot of if's ....it could also be lost before we set foot on the pitch if Sam decides its an unwinable fixture because they are above us .

Even I hate how negative I am at the minute .
Fuck off Everton.

March 02, 2018, 05:38:02 PM
Reply #68

Rodenplav64

I am about as arsed about this as I was about Watford . It is fucking freezing down here and I can't even be arsed wasting time going to the pub. I can't bare a shite stream and I can't be arsed looking at a website to see how we are getting on as I genuinely couldn't give a fuck whether we win or lose under Allardyce . There is a part of me that hopes a defeat would see the back of him and a part that doesn't like us losing . In short I don't really know whether I give a fuck or not . Even a draw would give the fat headed cunt an opportunity to spout about halting the losing away run against one of the teams above us .

March 02, 2018, 06:03:08 PM
Reply #69

bacon sarnie

Snow fun being an Evertonian these days but chin up folks the thaw begins when Allardyce melts off to an island in the sun the fuckin melt.

March 02, 2018, 07:38:05 PM
Reply #70

blue1948

Snow fun being an Evertonian these days but chin up folks the thaw begins when Allardyce melts off to an island in the sun the fuckin melt.
It was n ice that tried although a bit flakey
Climbing every mountain begins with the first step -a shame I was just going to the shop

March 02, 2018, 07:39:11 PM
Reply #71

blue1948

Looks like I picked the right month to cancel my sky contract.
Do you have an android -terrarium tv is the way
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 07:45:25 PM by blue1948 »

March 02, 2018, 08:04:21 PM
Reply #72

bacon sarnie

It was n ice that tried although a bit flakey

Flakey Bacey mate thats me.

March 02, 2018, 08:38:03 PM
Reply #73

Everton Mint

From the BBC "Who will go down from the PL":

EVERTON

Consecutive seasons in the Premier League: 26 (top flight since 1954-55); Highest Premier League finish: 4th (2004-05)

Who have they got left to play?

Burnley (a), Brighton (h), Stoke (a), Manchester City (h), Liverpool (h), Swansea (a), Newcastle (h), Huddersfield (a), Southampton (h), West Ham (a)

Top scorer: Wayne Rooney (10)

Managers this season: Ronald Koeman (eight points from nine games), David Unsworth (caretaker, seven points from five games), Sam Allardyce (19 points from 14 games).

What do they need to reach 37 points?

One more win should be enough for Everton to stay up - and in their current form that's probably just as well. Sam Allardyce has won once away from home since taking charge and the Toffees were dreadful in losing at Watford last weekend.

Why are they in trouble?

They sold striker Romelu Lukaku to Manchester United for 75m and never really replaced him. Their recruitment drive looks muddled at best, with more than 175m being spent and some players already looking like misfits.

Davy Klaassen, Cenk Tosun and Sandro Ramirez have started eight league games between them without scoring. Allardyce has steadied the ship to a certain extent but is he the man for the long term?

Why are they staying up?

A seven-match unbeaten run either side of Christmas put any real relegation fears to bed at Everton. They have failed to reach 50 points only three times in the past 15 seasons - can they manage that?

Predicted finish: 9th with 48 points.

March 02, 2018, 10:34:32 PM
Reply #74

D15TIN

Baines & Coleman back in the XI tomorrow on the team doing the rounds on twitter - same team with those two replacing Kenny & martina