December 15, 2018, 06:55:32 AM

Author Topic: Burnley V Everton. 12.30 Saturday.  (Read 15699 times)

March 03, 2018, 08:55:44 PM
Reply #660

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I've seen snowmen this week more mobile than Michael Keane.
My momma says I'm special.

March 03, 2018, 08:56:31 PM
Reply #661

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
My momma says I'm special.

March 03, 2018, 08:57:51 PM
Reply #662

Lxxx

He's definitely waiting for the call isn't he. Why wouldn't you, with £6m and a holiday in the sun waiting for you. He's not arsed about this being a blemish on his record, it's totally in keeping with his career so far and he's retiring anyway.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 09:06:22 PM by Lxxx »

March 03, 2018, 08:59:28 PM
Reply #663

charlatan

Fat chippy titted prick.  Sooner he's gone the better, and take his fat redshite fucking goblin with him

March 03, 2018, 09:01:22 PM
Reply #664

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
no It was red all Day not Williams fault he didnít Brahe his nose Just fuck of Williams and split the taxi fare with Big Sam

He barely touched him. I don't care he got sent off, but that was soft.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

March 03, 2018, 09:01:53 PM
Reply #665

KoemansNumberTens

People won't agree but I think it's odd that allardyce is the 1 getting all the blame and it's odd that people think our problems will disappear when he's gone

It's all just shit. What's the point of a DOF when he isn't allowed to do the whole job. Walsh is probably the wrong 1 too. Allardyce is probably the wrong manager but the players are shite as well. So we sack them and let moshiri who appears to be an idiot at least in footballing terms pick new 1s then the roles aren't properly assigned. Then all the squad needs fucking off and starting again. It's all just shite

We probably have 1 person in Coleman who's both universally loved and has a future with us. We have no heroes. Really don't see how it gets much better

March 03, 2018, 09:03:55 PM
Reply #666

Stumpy

Every. Weekend. Ruined. Just simply fuck off

This in spades.I've just got off the phone to my mate and said the same thing.This is what it has come to now with me,i was praying the came would be called off so yet another Saturday wouldn't be ruined,yea that's right burnley away, I hope it gets called off because I know that a side that has not won for over two months will beat us.Need an unwanted record to end?call everton,they will bend over backwards to help you.Even at half time a goal to the good you knew that pathetic excuse for a defence,would cave in again.

March 03, 2018, 09:09:38 PM
Reply #667

Lxxx

Dyche telling everyone it was a tactic they'd worked on to get balls in behind our centre halves, as he knows how slow and cumbersome the lad who they rinsed us for £30m is.

March 03, 2018, 09:12:08 PM
Reply #668

sam of the south

I have my doubts that many of them are very good. Baines finished. Keanes shite. Holgates 1 of our young player myths as is Davies. Walcott and Sigurdsson are okay.

Obviously we should be better but for me we've built an entire squad of overpaid and not really good enough.

How many very good individual performances have we had this season. Possibly just Rooney against West Ham. Our player of the year will be who's been competent most

That wasnít my point.

All of them are better than they are showing, and itís unsurprising given the last two managerial appointments.

Pochettino would have them fit, organised, motivated, confident, and challenging Arsenal for 6th.

Keane looks passive and shot of confidence.

He looked totally different at Burnley.

Coleman, Walcott, Sigurdsson, and Gana are really good players, and Pickford, Holgate, Vlasic, Tosun, Lookman and Davies would flourishe under a decent manager.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

March 03, 2018, 09:13:13 PM
Reply #669

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
People won't agree but I think it's odd that allardyce is the 1 getting all the blame and it's odd that people think our problems will disappear when he's gone

It's all just shit. What's the point of a DOF when he isn't allowed to do the whole job. Walsh is probably the wrong 1 too. Allardyce is probably the wrong manager but the players are shite as well. So we sack them and let moshiri who appears to be an idiot at least in footballing terms pick new 1s then the roles aren't properly assigned. Then all the squad needs fucking off and starting again. It's all just shite

We probably have 1 person in Coleman who's both universally loved and has a future with us. We have no heroes. Really don't see how it gets much better
He gets the blame cos he is very negative
He gets the blame cos he blames players.
He blames players personally
He gets the blame cos he also takes credit and gives the players no credit
He gets the blame cos he thinks nil nil agaisnt Watford is a good result
He gets the blame for setting up agaisnt West brom and Bournemouth like we are away to Barcelona

What I don't get is how you dont get this
Simply simply lovely

March 03, 2018, 09:14:56 PM
Reply #670

bluenuck

We can't even get a draw on the road now.

We look a team that is going to be relegated.

We basically have 3 home games to pick up 6 points.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 09:20:05 PM by bluenuck »

March 03, 2018, 09:15:21 PM
Reply #671

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
He barely touched him. I don't care he got sent off, but that was soft.
no but his intent was there and according to the rulles you have to walk. Stupid as hell

March 03, 2018, 09:16:30 PM
Reply #672

Stumpy

He's definitely waiting for the call isn't he. Why wouldn't you, with £6m and a holiday in the sun waiting for you. He's not arsed about this being a blemish on his record, it's totally in keeping with his career so far and he's retiring anyway.

Could not agree more.Said to my mate weeks ago ,his whole body language reeks of I don't want to be here.Didn't really want the job from the start,but couldn't turn the money down.Now if you didn't know better you would swear he's trying to get the bullet.

March 03, 2018, 09:21:43 PM
Reply #673

bluenuck

Could not agree more.Said to my mate weeks ago ,his whole body language reeks of I don't want to be here.Didn't really want the job from the start,but couldn't turn the money down.Now if you didn't know better you would swear he's trying to get the bullet.

You honk the players want him gone too? Cause they're doing their best to get yet another coach sacked.

March 03, 2018, 09:23:25 PM
Reply #674

KoemansNumberTens

Allardyce doesn't want to get sacked. He's not doing it on purpose. He's just not that great and in charge of a load of shite overrated players.  There is no mystery as to why we are crap. It's cos we've got a lot of crap people in roles throughout the club