June 22, 2018, 01:21:37 AM

Author Topic: Points come end of season  (Read 4654 times)

March 06, 2018, 03:53:12 AM
Reply #90

chang

Phew ...

March 06, 2018, 04:04:08 AM
Reply #91

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Even watching Palace for example they have players haring about all over the place, lots of pace and look bang up for at least having a go in games. I do wonder how the fuck we have amassed 34 points so far with our pedestrian play.

Yeah it’s mad how shite we’ve been and there’s teams in the league that have actually managed to be worse than us.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 06, 2018, 04:06:25 AM
Reply #92

sam of the south

We’ve absolutely confirmed our place as right in the middle of it. Last 4 years will be 11th / 11th / 7th / probably 11th.

We’re fucking shite and all over the place.

I think 11th is pretty optimistic, man.

We are definitely getting done over by the shite and City, and I wouldn’t be surprised if we lose to Stoke, Swansea, and Huddersfield.

Two wins and a draw in the Brighton, Newcastle, and Southampton home games are essential, I feel.

Even when we were blowing each other all over this site when we were signing the players in the summer I wasn’t anywhere near convinced that we had enough to maintain Top 7, let alone break into the Top 6.

Right now I would be made up with top half.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

March 06, 2018, 04:19:54 AM
Reply #93

D3blue

Another 8/9 pts is about the best we'll get....
Just watched Palace and they look so much better than us...it's hard to believe we aren't in the bottom 3

March 06, 2018, 04:56:16 AM
Reply #94

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
We’ve absolutely confirmed our place as right in the middle of it. Last 4 years will be 11th / 11th / 7th / probably 11th.

We’re fucking shite and all over the place.

Just a shame Koeman flapped it big time soon as we had a poor start.

All he had to to was get on the training ground and drill them like he did last season and he'd still be here and we'd be coasting to 7th.

Instead he seen his arse and and threw the towel in. Allardyce is doing the same now.

March 06, 2018, 04:15:42 PM
Reply #95

Cereal Killer

Using the ol' predictor thing I got:

Swansea 42
Newcastle 41
Huddersfield 40
Watford 40
Everton 40
Bournemouth 39
Stoke 37
Southampton 34
WBA 22

Our goal difference is pretty fucking shocking though, and with City and Liverpool still to pull our pants down.....

March 06, 2018, 05:42:24 PM
Reply #96

Toddacelli

Swansea 42
Newcastle 41
Huddersfield 40
Watford 40
Everton 40
Bournemouth 39
Stoke 37
Southampton 34
WBA 22

Our goal difference is pretty fucking shocking though, and with City and Liverpool still to pull our pants down.....

Expecting something like this. Fearing worse.

The top of the PL is getting further and further away from the rest. Arsenal already look like being set permanently adrift from the top of the league. A few more poor seasons and people will be shunning them for the top 4 and Arsenal will be in with us, Watford, Stoke and Southampton fighting for the best of the rest.

If we don't sort it out soon, we will even leave that bracket and be regular relegation fighters with WBA, Swansea, Bournemouth and whoever pops up and pops back down from the Championship each year.

The future's bleak, the skies are grey.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 07, 2018, 06:24:25 AM
Reply #97

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

Swansea 42
Newcastle 41
Huddersfield 40
Watford 40
Everton 40
Bournemouth 39
Stoke 37
Southampton 34
WBA 22

Grim reading that.

So if Bournemouth and Stoke upset the odds in just 1 game we'll be getting relegated (based on that).
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

March 07, 2018, 12:50:00 PM
Reply #98

Zoolander

Burnley (a) L
Brighton (h) W
Stoke (a) W
City (h) L
Shite (h) L
Swans (a) L
Newcastle (h) W
Hudds (a) L
Southampton (h) D
West Ham (a) D

45 points?
A couple of those wins could easily be losses though but a couple of the losses could become draws
Shit state of affairs really

March 15, 2018, 12:36:54 PM
Reply #99

Morta75

May 01, 2018, 01:15:45 AM
Reply #100

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Burnley (a)
Brighton (h)
Stoke (a)
City (h)
Shite (h)
Swans (a)
Newcastle (h)
Hudds (a)
Southampton (h)
West Ham (a)

Currently on 34 points

Need ~ 37/39/40 to survive

I’ve been a bit optimistic and have us on 46/49 end of season in 8th, right behind 7th but miles off 6th.

What’re you saying?

How did you all get on? I might be overachieving here - could win our last two games, I think a win and a draw tho.

That would leave us on 52, in 8th, right behind 7th but miles off 6th.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 01, 2018, 01:17:29 AM
Reply #101

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Do think some of you are going a bit over the top here.

We're still winning our winnable home games and I expect that to continue so there's 43 points already.

And we'll get a few draws away from home as well.

I reckon we'll finish on about 47

Am I close?