December 13, 2018, 11:46:16 PM

Author Topic: Our Youngsters  (Read 9811 times)

March 11, 2018, 11:47:17 PM
Reply #150

Major Clanger

Can the moderators not just print a list of things you can't say and players you can't criticise .

Dunno what the moderators have to do with this.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

March 12, 2018, 12:29:13 AM
Reply #151

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Honestly got no idea what yous are talking about

People have seen their arse because someone has disagreed with them.

March 12, 2018, 01:30:07 AM
Reply #152

Rodenplav64

And your welcome to your opinion
When you say he makes the same mistakes tho and people say what same mistakes that's not people calling you out, that's not people saying Pickford is not beyond criticism that's people saying what same mistakes so they can discuss with you

Pushing the ball back into the danger area . Gets bullied at corners . Poor positioning at times . Poor distribution . like I said I accept peoples counter arguments . The mod bit was sarcasm and I apologise if people didn't get it . I haven't seen my arse either its a forum .

March 12, 2018, 01:40:11 AM
Reply #153

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I see itís business as usual in here.

March 12, 2018, 01:49:20 AM
Reply #154

SANA_DR0

Pushing the ball back into the danger area . Gets bullied at corners . Poor positioning at times . Poor distribution . like I said I accept peoples counter arguments . The mod bit was sarcasm and I apologise if people didn't get it . I haven't seen my arse either its a forum .

i dont agree with much of that, but even if i did.

He's still the best ENGLISH keeper.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

March 12, 2018, 01:52:16 AM
Reply #155

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
He has made the odd mistake, which is perfectly understandable, he's still a young keeper.
The only mistake he was making over and over was pushing the ball back in to the danger area, but he's even stopped doing that now.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

March 12, 2018, 02:54:23 PM
Reply #156

Rodenplav64

He has made the odd mistake, which is perfectly understandable, he's still a young keeper.
The only mistake he was making over and over was pushing the ball back in to the danger area, but he's even stopped doing that now.

That can only be a good thing . I ACCEPT THE COUNTER ARGUMENTS . Move on .

March 12, 2018, 03:56:53 PM
Reply #157

Lxxx

A few weeks of not picking the ball out of his own net might do his confidence the world of good too.

March 12, 2018, 04:19:56 PM
Reply #158

Rodenplav64

A few weeks of not picking the ball out of his own net might do his confidence the world of good too.

Well I did say when we signed him I worried he was shell shocked and had done his back from a season of picking the ball out of Sunderlands net . He has been picking it out of ours just as much so yes I hope a settled defence helps him no end .

March 12, 2018, 06:26:23 PM
Reply #159

Bluenose 91

I think a bit too much gets made of him ''pushing the ball back in to the danger area'' to be honest.

The only really poor one I can remember was at Palace away.  Wasn't a particularly hard shot but he palmed straight to their player who scored.

Not every save can be caught or pushed 20 yards wide of the nearest attacker.

Not sure where the ''getting bullied at corners'' shout comes from either.

March 12, 2018, 06:51:32 PM
Reply #160

sam of the south

Anyone know if Anthonee Robinson is a viable option for LB competition next year?
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

March 12, 2018, 07:01:09 PM
Reply #161

Lxxx

I think a bit too much gets made of him ''pushing the ball back in to the danger area'' to be honest.

The only really poor one I can remember was at Palace away.  Wasn't a particularly hard shot but he palmed straight to their player who scored.

Not every save can be caught or pushed 20 yards wide of the nearest attacker.

Not sure where the ''getting bullied at corners'' shout comes from either.

I think it comes from the fact he isn't 6'4" and we don't have any dominant centre halves to give him a bit of a hand in that area with high balls swung in. It probably appears he struggles more than the actual reality of the situation.

March 13, 2018, 02:22:03 AM
Reply #162

Jamokachi

I think Pickford has been really commanding at corners and crosses, for the most part.

March 19, 2018, 01:23:20 AM
Reply #163

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Antonee Robinson has been  called up to the US national team.

Anyone seen much of him?
He must have been playing well at Bolton to get the call up.

Maybe he's the long term answer to our LB problem.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

March 19, 2018, 04:06:58 AM
Reply #164

GrantyBoy78

Anyone know if Lookman is getting many minutes at RBL? Itís gone a bit quiet since that winner he got early on.