December 12, 2018, 12:05:44 AM

Author Topic: Our Youngsters  (Read 9748 times)

March 08, 2018, 09:12:20 PM
Reply #75

KoemansNumberTens

"Hold my (lukewarm) beer"

- England

I know but come on. He's nowhere near good enough

March 08, 2018, 09:13:59 PM
Reply #76

KoemansNumberTens

Surely Walcott would be a much better choice than DCL?

March 08, 2018, 09:23:46 PM
Reply #77

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I take it you wear the same glasses as your avatar if you need me to point them out . Fine he is young and can only get better . Cool ? Chill out its not like I have offended your Mrs or something . Its like fucking North Korea on here if you say anything negative about certain players . Just agree to disagree eh .

Nope, you offered an opinion on a player and I'm responding.

You've said he's making the same mistake all the time, I don't see that, so what mistakes are you talking about?

Thing is though, he's 24, way off a goalkeepers peak, are you expecting him to not make any mistakes?

Personally think considering the shit show that's infront of him he's probably been one of our most impressive players and his potential is huge.

March 08, 2018, 09:44:42 PM
Reply #78

Evertonian in NC

I know but come on. He's nowhere near good enough

You are right, I just wanted to make a cheap "England can always rise to the challenge of being shite at the World Cup" joke.

Because I'm kind of an asshole, you see.  :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 08, 2018, 11:04:04 PM
Reply #79

SANA_DR0

Correct.

sorry my bad, but your negativity on england is bad. why wouldnt you want to see an Everton player play in the final?

i dont rate or watch England, but i do when Evertonians play. They're the only players i care for.

Be utterly amazed if DCL is in the England squad. Jesus even England aren't quite that shit

LOL nothing better than hating your own clubs players.
i tip my hat to you sir.

Looking at that I hope we boycott it for the Russian spy getting poisoned .

do you have insider information that Russia did this? its almost as bad as Russia getting blamed for rigging usa elections when all they did was leak the DNC emails to do with Hillary.. but who needs proof, lets go with what they are saying, even tho no tests or enquirers have been concluded.

anyway, if theres 4 Everton players in the England squad, then i want them to win games,.. if the Evertonians dont play.. i dont care for England.. hence why i want DCL to play.

but yeah ill take the bet.. where can i send the 20 quid?

Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

March 08, 2018, 11:23:30 PM
Reply #80

Bluedylan

Its like fucking North Korea on here if you say anything negative about certain players . Just agree to disagree eh .

Nah, because no-one is censoring you eh? It's a very different thing from loads of people just disagreeing with you, because they happen to think you're wrong. If you can't handle being disagreed with, without cry-arsing, don't offer the opinion in the first place.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 08, 2018, 11:30:14 PM
Reply #81

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I take it you wear the same glasses as your avatar if you need me to point them out . Fine he is young and can only get better . Cool ? Chill out its not like I have offended your Mrs or something . Its like fucking North Korea on here if you say anything negative about certain players . Just agree to disagree eh .
Tbf he's only asked what the mistake you think he constantly make is?
Simply simply lovely

March 08, 2018, 11:52:52 PM
Reply #82

GrantyBoy78

Itís nice that a crop of kids have come through at the same time but weíre hardly talking about a class of Ď92 revolution. Itíll be the same as itís always been; very good players will want to leave, good to average ones might well stay at the club for their entire careers and poor ones wonít make it.

March 09, 2018, 12:08:03 AM
Reply #83

Evertonian in NC

Itís nice that a crop of kids have come through at the same time but weíre hardly talking about a class of Ď92 revolution. Itíll be the same as itís always been; very good players will want to leave, good to average ones might well stay at the club for their entire careers and poor ones wonít make it.

You haven't seen Onyekuru yet.  That lad will change EVERYTHING.

/quietly hides #9 Sandro shirt
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 09, 2018, 02:17:53 AM
Reply #84

Jamokachi

You talk shite and can't read and you can pan someone who you paid £32 million for and keeps making the same mistake . Troll someone else you tit .

lolol

Sorry, didn't realise cost superseded age. As you were.

March 09, 2018, 02:51:06 AM
Reply #85

SANA_DR0

lolol

Sorry, didn't realise cost superseded age. As you were.

Arteta in your Avatar :D :D :D :D

awesome image Jamo.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

March 09, 2018, 06:49:32 PM
Reply #86

Rodenplav64

sorry my bad, but your negativity on england is bad. why wouldnt you want to see an Everton player play in the final?

i dont rate or watch England, but i do when Evertonians play. They're the only players i care for.

LOL nothing better than hating your own clubs players.
i tip my hat to you sir.

do you have insider information that Russia did this? its almost as bad as Russia getting blamed for rigging usa elections when all they did was leak the DNC emails to do with Hillary.. but who needs proof, lets go with what they are saying, even tho no tests or enquirers have been concluded.

anyway, if theres 4 Everton players in the England squad, then i want them to win games,.. if the Evertonians dont play.. i dont care for England.. hence why i want DCL to play.

but yeah ill take the bet.. where can i send the 20 quid?

No I have no insider information and I completely agree with you . It was sarcastic and I always feel spies deserve knocking off anyway .

March 09, 2018, 07:04:04 PM
Reply #87

Rodenplav64

Nope, you offered an opinion on a player and I'm responding.

You've said he's making the same mistake all the time, I don't see that, so what mistakes are you talking about?

Thing is though, he's 24, way off a goalkeepers peak, are you expecting him to not make any mistakes?

Personally think considering the shit show that's infront of him he's probably been one of our most impressive players and his potential is huge.

I am expecting not to be called out for offering an opinion . There is a difference between he is utter fucking wank and he keeps making mistakes . He is 24 and has played over 200 games . Now that may not be that much for a keeper but in comparison it is far more experience than any other youngster in our team . That's all folks !

March 09, 2018, 07:15:52 PM
Reply #88

Bluenose 91

Called out hahaha

March 09, 2018, 08:13:12 PM
Reply #89

Rodenplav64

Nah, because no-one is censoring you eh? It's a very different thing from loads of people just disagreeing with you, because they happen to think you're wrong. If you can't handle being disagreed with, without cry-arsing, don't offer the opinion in the first place.

I am not cry arsing but I think Jordans Dad would have less of a problem than the usual suspects on here . Anyway I just look forward to a clean sheet tomorrow .