September 24, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

Author Topic: Kenwright to step down this month  (Read 5598 times)

March 07, 2018, 12:30:12 AM
Reply #30

eyesalwaysblue

Nah, he’d just plough it into an awful musical ;)
Would be a better deal than most of the players we've bought lately...
I still despise Clive Thomas..

March 07, 2018, 12:41:53 AM
Reply #31

Simon Paul

Administrator
Thought this was meant to be last month?

March 07, 2018, 12:42:32 AM
Reply #32

Heisenberg

Seems like a good man but theres no room for sentiment in football. Been a terrible chairman and if it had not been for getting lucky with Moyes doing the business for us (wasn't we after gary megson at the time?) god knows where we'd be now. Been at the helm for our longest trophyless run as a club. Time to move on now

March 07, 2018, 01:21:06 AM
Reply #33

Cereal Killer

Thought this was meant to be last month?

It'll be every month until it actually happens, and which point people can claim they're itk and I told you so

March 07, 2018, 01:35:58 AM
Reply #34

blue1948

In the unlikely event that a multi-billionaire like Usmanov decided to provide Everton with the funding to build a shiny new stadium, do you really believe that it would be interest free?
Whilst Usmanov may well be seriously wedged to the hilt, it wouldn't just be a case of him wandering into his local high street branch and withdrawing half a billion quid. Chances are, despite his enormous wealth, he hasn't actually got half a billion quid sat in the bank. His money will be either largely tied up in assets, or invested and earning a very healthy profit. Why would he just loan it to Everton interest free, whilst it is earning him a healthy profit invested?
Didn't Chelsea get there money interest free and then he just wrote it off as a bad debt!

March 07, 2018, 01:37:31 AM
Reply #35

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Me perfect mix would be Kenwright with the Russians money

And someone to make business decisions for him like
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 07, 2018, 01:40:17 AM
Reply #36

benny

NSNO Subscriber
Be careful what you wish for .
               this ++++++++++

March 07, 2018, 01:41:16 AM
Reply #37

eyesalwaysblue

And someone to make business decisions for him like
Probably move Sam upstairs,he's shrewd as fuck..

March 07, 2018, 02:18:18 AM
Reply #38

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Didn't Chelsea get there money interest free and then he just wrote it off as a bad debt!

We've just received £150m under a very similar looking deal.

But bricks and mortar is different.
Chelsea's egg slicer will be leveraged against the club.

March 07, 2018, 02:25:25 AM
Reply #39

Simon Paul

Administrator
No. Most of it via a private share issue

He will get his money back when he sells the club.

Edit : as was City's
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 02:26:32 AM by Simon Paul »

March 07, 2018, 03:16:49 AM
Reply #40

phillyt

I see the happy clapping “be careful what you wish for” brigade are poking heads above the parapet here.

The man has overseen the least successful period in our clubs history. He has taken the club to a point we’re we had to sell a fringe player to relay the pitch. He got into a position where phil green basically controlled our club. He let his ego fuck up the chance to have a stadium in the kings dock which we would have been in almost ten years with all that lovely extra revenue. He tried desperately to rip this club from the city of Liverpool.

He has basically bought a company in a readonable position, ran it to a point were extinction was a real fear then (and fair play to him for this) sold it for a ridiculous profit. He got lucky because of the TV deals not his own corporate ability. Our fans have let this buffoon get away with murder, actively supported him even, yet call moshiri a fraud because he hasn’t built the stadium yet.
The day he goes I will be happy and excited for the future.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

March 07, 2018, 03:35:05 AM
Reply #41

Heisenberg

I see the happy clapping “be careful what you wish for” brigade are poking heads above the parapet here.

The man has overseen the least successful period in our clubs history. He has taken the club to a point we’re we had to sell a fringe player to relay the pitch. He got into a position where phil green basically controlled our club. He let his ego fuck up the chance to have a stadium in the kings dock which we would have been in almost ten years with all that lovely extra revenue. He tried desperately to rip this club from the city of Liverpool.

He has basically bought a company in a readonable position, ran it to a point were extinction was a real fear then (and fair play to him for this) sold it for a ridiculous profit. He got lucky because of the TV deals not his own corporate ability. Our fans have let this buffoon get away with murder, actively supported him even, yet call moshiri a fraud because he hasn’t built the stadium yet.
The day he goes I will be happy and excited for the future.

I always forget about kirby. That would have been the death of everton that

March 07, 2018, 08:40:56 PM
Reply #42

Rodenplav64

This.

Imagine we go 20 years without a trophy or something.

I wish I had more confidence in our current set up . For all peoples hopes that we are going to spend our way back to the big time we are not far off a fucking disaster if it goes wrong .

March 07, 2018, 10:24:57 PM
Reply #43

Toddacelli

Probably shove Sam down some stairs if he's shrewd as fuck..

Fixed

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 08, 2018, 01:18:37 AM
Reply #44

eyesalwaysblue