December 13, 2018, 03:36:16 AM

Author Topic: [News]Deluded Allardyce wants long-term Everton stay  (Read 6293 times)

March 09, 2018, 05:49:47 PM
Reply #45

Juanito

Has there ever been a manager swap? I feel WBA could use Allardyces experience to save them from the drop,, and we could get Pardew for a few weeks, would love to see how the team would do under Pardew, even tho he is shit.. but his style of football is different to Koemans and Allardyces.

Allardyce and Pardew are similar people; limited skill set, overestimate own sense of selves, underestimate others around them, unlikable, lack of self awareness, lack empathy, lack regard for others, thin skinned and above all else, losers.

These are not men we want in our proud football club. Capisce?

March 09, 2018, 05:59:22 PM
Reply #46

Lxxx

Put Pardew in the same bin as Allardyce, Pulis, Bruce, Warnock, Hodgson, Hughes and even Moyes now. The game has moved on. So should we.

March 09, 2018, 06:18:18 PM
Reply #47

Macca77

Put Pardew in the same bin as Allardyce, Pulis, Bruce, Warnock, Hodgson, Hughes and even Moyes now. The game has moved on. So should we.

Yep

In fairness to Warnock (can't stand the man) though, what an amazing job he's doing at Cardiff, they should be no where near the play offs let alone the automatic promotion places. That said, Warnock will be sacked before chrimbo with Cardiff sitting rock bottom of the prem.

March 09, 2018, 06:19:33 PM
Reply #48

SANA_DR0

Pardew? Honestly? He's on a par with Allardyce for utter shitness and total anti football

from the west brom fans i know, they say he has made their team more attacking and flowing...

how about Alan Curbishley?
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

March 09, 2018, 06:24:08 PM
Reply #49

Macca77

from the west brom fans i know, they say he has made their team more attacking and flowing...

how about Alan Curbishley?

West Brom who are rock bottom of the prem and are going to get relegated?

March 09, 2018, 06:25:38 PM
Reply #50

Lincs Toffee

Allardyce and Pardew are similar people; limited skill set, overestimate own sense of selves, underestimate others around them, unlikable, lack of self awareness, lack empathy, lack regard for others, thin skinned and above all else, losers.

These are not men we want in our proud football club. Capisce?
Both dance like cunts too...don't forget that one !!
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

March 09, 2018, 06:31:41 PM
Reply #51

SANA_DR0

West Brom who are rock bottom of the prem and are going to get relegated?

lol yeah thats the team! it wasnt a serious suggestion to begin with.. just a bit of fun with the manager swap scenario..
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

March 09, 2018, 07:01:42 PM
Reply #52

Evertonian in NC

This is a bit of an issue.

We, like most people, want a reasonable guarantee of success.

But we’re not getting anyone from the top 6 teams and then most / all of the ones below are either past it / never been it / or massive gambles.

Therefore you’re left with non PL appointments which are also gambles.

However given the current PL experience options it’s pretty much only possible to want a gamble.

What I think does need to be taken into account is that if someone does a good job for two seasons and then gets sacked in the third doesn’t make that job a failure from the point of future considerations.

Looking for people with a track record of a number of 4/5 year successful stints is going to come up with a short list indeed (Guardiola...).

Right now, I will first settle for "not a cunt." 
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 09, 2018, 07:10:12 PM
Reply #53

Cereal Killer

But you've just named everyone on Walsh's list of top draw managers! How dare you!

March 09, 2018, 09:07:56 PM
Reply #54

sirblue57

Fuck off...Moyes does not deserve to limped with that shower of whoppers.
This.moyes hate shit  has gone to far.ffs give it a rest.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

March 09, 2018, 09:09:12 PM
Reply #55

Evertonian in NC

I feel bad for Moyes, but he's had a rough go of it without us.  Not like we've been aces ourselves, but we've at least had moments.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 09, 2018, 09:19:58 PM
Reply #56

Lxxx

It's not Moyes hating. His career has fallen off a cliff since he left us and he's facing another relegation scrap again this season. I like the bloke and I'll be forever grateful for the job he did here but he has his limitations and he's seemingly following a well worn path that the rest have taken. I hope he doesn't take West Ham down but I wouldn't put any money on it, they're bang in it.

March 09, 2018, 09:21:21 PM
Reply #57

BlueForYou

And hope we're bang out of it, come last game
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

March 09, 2018, 09:28:45 PM
Reply #58

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Fucking hell.

Calm down

March 09, 2018, 11:03:24 PM
Reply #59

Ramjam

Do you want to put Steve McLaren in There as well?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE