December 13, 2018, 06:47:09 PM

Author Topic: [News]Deluded Allardyce wants long-term Everton stay  (Read 6301 times)

March 09, 2018, 12:42:47 AM
Read 6301 times

Everton News

Deluded Allardyce wants long-term Everton stay

Everton boss Sam Allardyce says he wants to be a long-term appointment at the club despite the fact that it seems that the amount of fans that support him has dwindled to around 15 people arguing amongst themselves on the internet.

Source: Deluded Allardyce wants long-term Everton stay

March 09, 2018, 12:45:48 AM
Reply #1

BlueForYou

We'll find out who is deluded -

Allardyce or Moshiri.................
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

March 09, 2018, 01:02:33 AM
Reply #2

bacon sarnie

“It’s very disappointing for everybody that we’ve slipped to where we have slipped to after the fantastic position we put ourselves in the early stages of me walking through the door."

Hope he can fit his head through on the way out. Tit.

March 09, 2018, 01:05:02 AM
Reply #3

blue slug

We'll find out who is deluded -

Allardyce or Moshiri.................

If moshiri keeps him on I wouldn’t say he’s delusional just fucking stupid

March 09, 2018, 01:12:35 AM
Reply #4

eugene

"It's very disappointing for everybody that we've slipped to where we have slipped to after the fantastic position we put ourselves in the early stages of me walking through the door."

Hope he can fit his head through on the way out. Tit.
I honestly believe Sam doesn’t quite get the idea that interviews are broadcasted,
He is constantly trying to convince reporters of his worth without the realisation the interview is seen by millions!
Proper nut case!
HELLO SAM WE ARE HERE

March 09, 2018, 01:15:12 AM
Reply #5

eugene

I honestly believe Sam doesn't quite get the idea that interviews are broadcasted,
He is constantly trying to convince reporters of his worth without the realisation the interview is seen by millions!
Proper nut case!
HELLO SAM WE ARE HERE
And us blues have got your fuckin number, now jog on and take your little pal with you

March 09, 2018, 01:21:34 AM
Reply #6

Macca77

March 09, 2018, 01:23:06 AM
Reply #7

indiantoffee1975

It's just him posturing a way to get his severence package. It's a front. He doesn't want to be here and the fans don't want him either. Hippohead can piss off back to Dubai in the summer.

March 09, 2018, 01:33:51 AM
Reply #8

eyesalwaysblue

What a shitball of a club we are at the moment, hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

March 09, 2018, 01:38:58 AM
Reply #9

blue slug

There is no light I only see darkness

March 09, 2018, 01:46:28 AM
Reply #10

eugene

There is no light I only see darkness
Come on lads Friday tomorrow, early dart couple of pints then the match Saturday one day we will look back on this and burp

March 09, 2018, 02:01:50 AM
Reply #11

Bluedylan

Kinell. Hate to see a few of you lot if we returned to Mike Walker/Walter Smith days, or worse went the way of Wednesday/Leeds/Villa etc.

It's flat at the moment but it's temporary.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 09, 2018, 02:03:42 AM
Reply #12

blue slug

I think the prospect of my speed awareness course tomorrow is making me a tad more depressed

March 09, 2018, 02:09:40 AM
Reply #13

eugene

I think the prospect of my speed awareness course tomorrow is making me a tad more depressed
Fuck me slug you and speed are you sure pmsl

March 09, 2018, 02:11:22 AM
Reply #14

Lxxx

The fact his name will forever be etched into Everton's history as having managed here makes me want to vomit.