July 17, 2018, 08:25:00 PM

Author Topic: [News]Deluded Allardyce wants long-term Everton stay  (Read 5035 times)

March 09, 2018, 01:02:33 AM
Read 5035 times

bacon sarnie

Its very disappointing for everybody that weve slipped to where we have slipped to after the fantastic position we put ourselves in the early stages of me walking through the door."

Hope he can fit his head through on the way out. Tit.

March 10, 2018, 12:53:04 AM
Reply #1

bacon sarnie

Allardyce is acutely aware of how hostile Goodison will be should the team underperform again on Saturday. We all are, he said. We are absolutely aware of that and Im sure the players are too. They have to draw on their experience to deliver under the pressure theyve put themselves under. We have to live with that pressure. We have to get it right tactically and there is going to be frustration against a very good Brighton side who will be difficult to break down.

Allardyce came in for further criticism from supporters when he appeared to smirk during a television interview following the Burnley defeat. He has denied doing so. I dont know what my facial expressions look like when I am answering questions to be honest with you, he said. My wife often tells me to stop doing this [fidgets with his face] and all I know is that I was thinking about the question and how to answer it. I think my answer reflected that I was extremely disappointed at the way we lost the game and how we performed in the second half.

The big responsibility lies on you. This job, you go home and think about it all the time. You have to try and keep a clear mind and be focused on what you do. I really didnt do anything like that [smirk] that I am particularly aware about.

Covering his arse - not - the spoofing bastard.

March 11, 2018, 02:08:40 AM
Reply #2

bacon sarnie

What was good enough for Jimmy Hoffa.

Wonder why his post match was more calm & collected than his pre?

March 15, 2018, 10:49:38 PM
Reply #4

bacon sarnie

................it says after 5 mins of the Brighton game , someone ran up to the dug out and shouted at SA 'get out of our club'  . We sit just to the right above the dugout but never heard or saw anything . Anyone see it ?

I thought if true someone on here or elsewhere would have reported it before now like. Laugh him lumping Allardyce in with Mourinho though.