October 23, 2018, 12:25:42 AM

Author Topic: Stoke v Everton  (Read 10932 times)

March 14, 2018, 04:05:24 PM
Read 10932 times

Gash

Global Moderator
One of three exciting sounding 3pm kick offs, along with Bournemouth v West Brom, and Huddersfield v Palace. No wonder the Premier League can sell the rights for billions.

March 14, 2018, 04:10:14 PM
Reply #1

Macca77

This is going to an awful game to watch, I despise Stoke and hope they go down, but they will probably beat us quite comfortably here.

March 14, 2018, 04:38:47 PM
Reply #2

Toffee1

i think Crouch needs one more goal to overtake Jon Walters as their leading premier goal scorer, so he is bound to get that against us.

March 14, 2018, 05:03:17 PM
Reply #3

sam of the south

Keep same side as Brighton, but have Vlasic in for Sigurdsson (unlikely, though, seeing as he hasnít even been making the bench) and I reckon we would win 3-1

Pickford
         Coleman Jagielka Keane Baines
                       Davies Rooney
                Walcott Vlasic Bolasie
                            Tosun

Robles, Holgate, Funes Mori, Gana, Klaassen, Calvert-Lewin, Niasse

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

March 14, 2018, 05:07:10 PM
Reply #4

Ramjam

Keep same side as Brighton, but have Vlasic in for Sigurdsson (unlikely, though, seeing as he hasn't even been making the bench) and I reckon we would win 3-1

Pickford
                       Davies Rooney
                Walcott Vlasic Bolasie
                            Tosun

Klaassen for vlasic and youíve got it nailed on.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 14, 2018, 05:13:10 PM
Reply #5

Cereal Killer

Keep same side as Brighton, but have Vlasic in for Sigurdsson (unlikely, though, seeing as he hasnít even been making the bench) and I reckon we would win 3-1

Pickford
                       Davies Rooney
                Walcott Vlasic Bolasie
                            Tosun

Far too sensible/attacking that!! Remember we need to be boring away from home

Pickford
Coleman Keane Jags Martina
            Gana Schneids
Davies       Rooney     Bolasie
                 Tosun

March 14, 2018, 05:20:25 PM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
This might be the live game on NBC based on the competition of the other games at the same time. Not sure if that's a good thing on not.

The most uninspiring fixture of the season.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

March 14, 2018, 05:28:56 PM
Reply #7

sam of the south

Klaassen for vlasic and youíve got it nailed on.

Yes, that is what I think he might do (or as @Cereal Killer suggests, he will go less expansive/expressive in the centre of the park)

I have a feeling Klaassen would be overrun at Stoke, with his lack of pace, and lack of physicality, whereas Vlasic can more than hold his own in those departments; however, Iím pretty certain that Allardyce doesnít really rate him at all.

March 14, 2018, 06:49:28 PM
Reply #8

Rodenplav64

They can't win home or away and we can't win away . 2-0 Stoke .

March 14, 2018, 06:51:17 PM
Reply #9

Rodenplav64

Yes, that is what I think he might do (or as @Cereal Killer suggests, he will go less expansive/expressive in the centre of the park)

I have a feeling Klaassen would be overrun at Stoke, with his lack of pace, and lack of physicality, whereas Vlasic can more than hold his own in those departments; however, I’m pretty certain that Allardyce doesn’t really rate him at all.

I bet you for every reason bar the money Vlasic wishes he would have stayed in Split .

March 14, 2018, 06:58:42 PM
Reply #10

sam of the south

I bet you for every reason bar the money Vlasic wishes he would have stayed in Split .

Absolutely.

Didnít he have the option of going to Inter as well?

March 14, 2018, 07:01:51 PM
Reply #11

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'd like to see Vlasic given a run, but I want to see what Klaassen can give us first now he has a settled and balanced team to come into.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

March 14, 2018, 07:15:58 PM
Reply #12

sam of the south

I'd like to see Vlasic given a run, but I want to see what Klaassen can give us first now he has a settled and balanced team to come into.

Who is this settled team you speak of? 🤔

;)

March 14, 2018, 07:16:48 PM
Reply #13

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Who is this settled team you speak of? 🤔

;)

Well, it's a hell of a lot more settled than 6 months ago :)

March 14, 2018, 08:41:32 PM
Reply #14

Evertonian in NC

One of three exciting sounding 3pm kick offs, along with Bournemouth v West Brom, and Huddersfield v Palace. No wonder the Premier League can sell the rights for billions.

still didn't make TV here.  Us and the mutants, huzzah.  Fired or no, Mark Hughes is still a cunt.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin