October 14, 2019, 10:02:28 AM

Author Topic: Stoke v Everton  (Read 19012 times)

March 17, 2018, 11:50:03 PM
Reply #525

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I didn't say we were going down, I am saying that people have this misconception that 40pts equals guaranteed safety... it does not as I point out.
It will this year
Simply simply lovely

March 17, 2018, 11:52:01 PM
Reply #526

MexicanToffee

I love diving headers. Cenk is beginning to grow on me.
“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”

March 17, 2018, 11:55:20 PM
Reply #527

Waltzer

Wonder where we'd be if the Koeman had been still here..
About 9th I reckon as a minimum

March 18, 2018, 12:28:00 AM
Reply #528

eyesalwaysblue

I love diving headers. Cenk is beginning to grow on me.
Andy Gray with a rug..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

March 18, 2018, 12:31:25 AM
Reply #529

gizzblue

Won't gloss over another shite performance in reality ....it was fucking Stoke. ...but some quality up top from the man Cenk.   Kept us in it .. .despite no shots in the first half again .
Born not made a blue .

March 18, 2018, 12:32:33 AM
Reply #530

Ross

We’re not going down, never were. That negative waster has lowered everyone’s expectations. We should be finishing 7th and that was always the case at every stage of this season, don’t let all the noise convince you any different.

Still think we will.

Reckon we would have with Koeman or Unsworth as well.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 18, 2018, 12:37:13 AM
Reply #531

gizzblue

Still think we will.

In this league with even with biggest bottlers playing weekly we should be nailed on 7 th ...imagine we're we could be been if we tried against West brom x2 Arsenal and Bournmouth without the shithouse tactics .
Born not made a blue .

March 18, 2018, 12:43:33 AM
Reply #532

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Still think we will.

Burnley’s run in is pretty easy. Compared to us with Man City and Liverpool. 7th is pretty unrealistic at the moment.

March 18, 2018, 12:46:38 AM
Reply #533

Ross

Burnley’s run in is pretty easy. Compared to us with Man City and Liverpool. 7th is pretty unrealistic at the moment.

The gaps 3 points they’ve won once since mid December they’re hardly bang in form regardless. And Leicester are no great shakes either.

It’s easily within our grasp, failing to get 7th will be because we slip up not how they both perform.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 18, 2018, 12:49:56 AM
Reply #534

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
And of course we have played a game more.

7th can be achieved, but I think 9th is where we'll finish.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 18, 2018, 12:55:32 AM
Reply #535

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
The gaps 3 points they’ve won once since mid December they’re hardly bang in form regardless. And Leicester are no great shakes either.

It’s easily within our grasp, failing to get 7th will be because we slip up not how they both perform.

3pts, but they have a game in hand vs West Brom so may as well be 6pts.

Reality is nobody is all that consistent, including us so it’s probably not going to change all that much. It says a lot that they’ve barely won a game in months and they’re still 7th.

We shall see, not beyond reason, just not very likely unless we decide to turn up against Liverpool for once.

March 18, 2018, 01:06:24 AM
Reply #536

Shogun

Administrator
Keane played well but then he was up against the pace of Peter Crouch.

March 18, 2018, 01:26:40 AM
Reply #537

BlueForYou

Where would we have been if Giroud had signed?

Koeman still manager, probably
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 01:27:43 AM by BlueForYou »
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

March 18, 2018, 01:29:14 AM
Reply #538

Shogun

Administrator
Where would we have been if Giroud had signed?

Koeman still manager, probably

Season would be finished as every match wouldn’t feel six hours long.

March 18, 2018, 02:13:14 AM
Reply #539

eyesalwaysblue

Wait till Wiltshire gets here..Booom
I still despise Clive Thomas..