October 14, 2019, 10:48:22 AM

Author Topic: Stoke v Everton  (Read 19013 times)

March 18, 2018, 03:51:18 AM
Reply #540

Ramjam

Safe, thanks to Twosun
Letís not forget the part that Niasse played this season, he deserves enormous credit as well
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 18, 2018, 05:43:35 AM
Reply #541

Ridge

Oh, Cenk twice, just another day in Stoke with Allardyce

March 18, 2018, 05:43:36 AM
Reply #542

bluestevie

Wait till Wiltshire gets here..Booom

Wilshire ffs
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

March 18, 2018, 05:51:49 AM
Reply #543

Jamokachi

DCL is a baller. There is no other opinion.

March 18, 2018, 05:58:04 AM
Reply #544

bluenuck

Anyone else worry just a tiny bit when he brought on Schniederlin?

I know I was.

March 18, 2018, 06:01:44 AM
Reply #545

Ramjam

Anyone else worry just a tiny bit when he brought on Schniederlin?

I know I was.
Must admit I was also thinking the worst
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 18, 2018, 06:02:57 AM
Reply #546

Gash

Global Moderator

March 18, 2018, 06:05:03 AM
Reply #547

bluestevie

'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

March 18, 2018, 06:36:24 AM
Reply #548

eyesalwaysblue

Jock Wiltshieer naarled on to join us in the sumner, according to Sport Life
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 06:37:46 AM by eyesalwaysblue »
I still despise Clive Thomas..

March 18, 2018, 04:07:46 PM
Reply #549

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Brilliant cross from Walcott for the 2nd goal.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 18, 2018, 05:59:44 PM
Reply #550

Mayor Farnum

Got to admit Sam's signings have been good.
Something clever written by someone else.

March 18, 2018, 06:08:13 PM
Reply #551

Jamokachi

So now they're "Sam's signings" rather than Walsh's. Be great to have some consistency on here. But hey, I guess pissing in the wind is more fun.

March 18, 2018, 06:30:52 PM
Reply #552

SANA_DR0

Sam said earlier on, he didnt rate Cenk, and that if he could he would have bought someone else.
but now he's saying, Cenk is doing what we bought him for...
so he takes the credit when things are doing good, but distances himself when they're going shit.

what a knob.

yesterdays match was crazy, never been to a match where i couldnt see the ball for over half the game.. pure crazyness..
Cenk was  excellent. thought the sending off was a crazy decision until i saw the highlights..

biggest disappointment was DCL, a few times he was clean through (excellent balls from Cenk) and he just fucked up, once he left the ball behind, another time he mis controlled.. 1 time he was through.. Cenk was clear in the box on a hattick and DCL shot straight at the keeper..

I like DCL, he just needs to pay more attention to whats happening on the pitch, where other players are and making the right decision, which i guess will come with experience.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 06:35:06 PM by SANA_DR0 »
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

March 18, 2018, 06:34:39 PM
Reply #553

gizzblue

Sam said earlier on, he didnt rate Cenk, and that if he could he would have bought someone else.
but now he's saying, Cenk is doing what we bought him for...
so he takes the credit when things are doing good, but distances himself when they're going shit.

what a knob.

yesterdays match was crazy, never been to a match where i couldnt see the ball for over half the game.. pure crazyness..
Cenk was  excellent. thought the sending off was a crazy decision until i saw the highlights..

biggest disappointment was DCL, a few times he was clean through (excellent balls from Cenk) and he just fucked up, once he left the ball behind, another time he mis controlled.. 1 time he was through.. Cenk was clear in the box on a hattick and DCL shot straight at the keeper..

I like DCL, he just needs to pay more attention to whats happening on the pitch, where other players..
With you on the DCL yesterday ..but will give him a break because of the blizzard 😅...i was screaming when he only had to square it for Cenks hat trick.
Born not made a blue .

March 18, 2018, 06:58:41 PM
Reply #554

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
DCL was heavily involved with both goals I think, but I agree, he makes a lot of simple errors. I hope he can overcome them, but I really don't see much in him that suggests he'll ever be anything more than an average striker who might hit 10 a season at best.

But I am willing to give the players a bit of a pass after dealing with those conditions yesterday. Bugger playing out in that, especially with shorts and a t-shirt on. I wouldn't have seen a thing myself as my glasses would have kept getting covered in snow.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 07:02:46 PM by blargins »
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama