June 25, 2019, 05:47:31 PM

Poll

Quite simple- Yes or No.

Yes
13 (5.8%)
No
213 (94.2%)

Total Members Voted: 226

Author Topic: Do you want Sam Allardyce to be Everton manager next season?  (Read 75355 times)

March 20, 2018, 01:15:13 AM
Reply #105

bluenuck

Huddersfield, Swansea, Newcastle, Leicester, Palace, Brighton and Stoke

Teams Allardyce has beaten, alex.

March 20, 2018, 03:33:56 AM
Reply #106

Juanito

Huddersfield, Swansea, Newcastle, Leicester, Palace, Brighton and Stoke

Swansea just before Clement was sacked

Newcastle should have beaten us. Hit the woodwork a few times and were the better side.

Leicester a day before Man City Mahrez bid, then he refused to play. Was on form.

Benteke missed a couple of sitters in game v Palace.

Adam sent off in first half v Stoke.

All in all, I think we were reasonably lucky with the wins, or were marginal - while we have much better individual players. 

March 20, 2018, 05:15:08 AM
Reply #107

Ramjam

Swansea just before Clement was sacked

Newcastle should have beaten us. Hit the woodwork a few times and were the better side.

Leicester a day before Man City Mahrez bid, then he refused to play. Was on form.

Benteke missed a couple of sitters in game v Palace.

Adam sent off in first half v Stoke.

All in all, I think we were reasonably lucky with the wins, or were marginal - while we have much better individual players.
And letís not forget the last gasp penalty miss by Watford and the favourable pens we got early on in the season
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 21, 2018, 03:51:35 AM
Reply #108

dunkster

And the fact we were played off the park by West Brom (home and away) and by Bournemouth's when they hadn't won all year.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

March 21, 2018, 04:06:50 AM
Reply #109

Lincs Toffee

How the fuck we are where we are in the table is beyond me when going back to some of our performances, we have had a few huge slices of luck this season just to survive
ďI used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.Ē - Dixie Dean

March 21, 2018, 04:09:51 AM
Reply #110

Ramjam

How the fuck we are where we are in the table is beyond me when going back to some of our performances, we have had a few huge slices of luck this season just to survive
Yes, and if we had been without those large slices of luck I think it would be safe to say we would be about 10 points worse off and right in the relegation mix
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 21, 2018, 01:46:53 PM
Reply #111

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah i think we can look back on this season and thank our lucky stars.

just about managed to get a few wins here and there when we shouldnít have, just enough to drag ourselves out of it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 21, 2018, 01:57:41 PM
Reply #112

Macca77

Who are the 10 yes voters, show yourselves you cowards

March 21, 2018, 02:32:21 PM
Reply #113

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Who are the 10 yes voters, show yourselves you cowards

Big Sam, little Sam, Steve Walsh, Shakespeare, Martyn Margetson, Ryland Morganís, Moshiri, Jim White, Ecclestone, and Gash   :D

March 25, 2018, 10:03:05 PM
Reply #114

blue1948

Haven't had a moan about Sam for a while and this break doesn't help ,after watching the u21's and yes I know about the gulf betwixt us and where we would love to be ,the young lads and a lot of our players are much better than Sam is used to and to think of how many he has just pushed aside is terrible .I personally think Lookman is, at the moment a little on the light side for the prem but he hasn't given half a dozen any real chance .Look at  poor Tosun -not up to speed and fitness and doesn't like the weather -what a turnip!

March 25, 2018, 11:36:11 PM
Reply #115

KoemansNumberTens

Haven't had a moan about Sam for a while and this break doesn't help ,after watching the u21's and yes I know about the gulf betwixt us and where we would love to be ,the young lads and a lot of our players are much better than Sam is used to and to think of how many he has just pushed aside is terrible .I personally think Lookman is, at the moment a little on the light side for the prem but he hasn't given half a dozen any real chance .Look at  poor Tosun -not up to speed and fitness and doesn't like the weather -what a turnip!

Out of interest how do you know tosun was up to speed

March 26, 2018, 03:43:16 AM
Reply #116

gizzblue

Out of interest how do you know tosun was up to speed
Well we only have Sam's word he wasn't ...so the door swings both ways really .😅

Would've got "up to speed" faster playing from first transfer game imho....Would've bagged a few more too judging by his eye fir goal too I rekon....if he wasn't already ahem .
Born not made a blue .

March 26, 2018, 05:57:42 AM
Reply #117

bluestevie

Big Sam, little Sam, Steve Walsh, Shakespeare, Martyn Margetson, Ryland Morganís, Moshiri, Jim White, Ecclestone, and Gash   :D

Bernie or Tamara?
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

March 26, 2018, 04:02:21 PM
Reply #118

Lxxx

We'll never know if Sam's initial treatment of Tosun was correct or not, although he'll take the credit for it anyway.

He's just not the right fit for an aspirational club and for that reason he won't be here next season. I'd bet my wife on it.

March 26, 2018, 06:14:15 PM
Reply #119

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Curious, would people take a derby win if it meant Sam would still be here next season?

Because, if you were wondering, thatís exactly what it would mean.