November 19, 2018, 07:59:43 PM

Poll

Quite simple- Yes or No.

Yes
13 (5.8%)
No
213 (94.2%)

Total Members Voted: 226

Author Topic: Do you want Sam Allardyce to be Everton manager next season?  (Read 64077 times)

March 16, 2018, 05:46:18 PM
Read 64077 times

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Sake! Ignore the one yes, I pressed it by mistake.
I was wondering if Big Sam was a member on here

March 17, 2018, 12:55:58 PM
Reply #1

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
You have to remember the defensive stability he’s brought to us.

Football’s not all about scoring goals...
Thanks Good laugh from the morning.

April 02, 2018, 02:59:53 PM
Reply #2

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Jags tackle near the end for me.
Even Jags was suprised to see him win the throw in. I thopught for a moiment he had killed the City player. Great moment. Probably the only one exept from the goal

April 14, 2018, 03:08:40 PM
Reply #3

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I certainly wouldn't expect people to be tearing up tickets because of this season or even if fat man remains in charge. But I think Sam is on a knife edge at moment. People already renewing season tickets when they probably have several more weeks to keep their seat may (in my opinion) give the board the feeling that the fans aren't so dead against him as they thought.
me saying 'dickheads' was too much so I apologise for that.
I just want that twat out and it seems to me the board  stewing on season ticket sales over him would help.
Bloody nonsense I renewed mine on the last day I was sure to get my seat
The deadline for keeping your seat was four days ago.
Spot on mate

April 14, 2018, 03:19:17 PM
Reply #4

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Fans have gone out to renew season tickets at Record Levels !!!! Can't see how that's true but if it is, those dickheads aren't helping.
As stated above I diasagree. Your post has made me email Roger Kenyon to state that I didn't renew becayse of Big Sam but in spite of Big Sam. Just remembered I got a thanks mail from Everton when renewing... Even the management team thanked me.... I told him I hoped he was talking about our CEO and not Big Sam

April 22, 2018, 03:22:32 PM
Reply #5

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Can everyone just stop responding to trolling, myself included. It is taking up a lot of the threads the last couple of days.
if only it was the norwegian trolls. They are so sweet and probably the only ones in Norway not supporting the shite (sorry to the few blue norwegians we have here)

April 25, 2018, 01:07:35 AM
Reply #6

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Can anyone photo shop that pic where Dunc has Stefan freund by the the neck and put sams face instead of freunds.. be great that would
my son used to have it as his profile picture on Facebook. He changed it to a picture of Gary Speed when he sadly passed away Think he would consider bringing it back if Big Sam was part of the picture
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 01:10:11 AM by Polledreng »

April 27, 2018, 05:31:10 PM
Reply #7

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Why did everton have to be a great team in the mid 80's when I was a young kid and wanting to support a club.
Been wank ever since. 
Deserved .. I hate glory hunters.  ;)

April 27, 2018, 06:11:55 PM
Reply #8

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Why call him for a showdown meeting then?  Whilst he's being paid he's in charge.  Doesn't really require confirmation. Just makes us look even worse in the media if they fuck him off weeks after he was told in a clear-the-air meeting that his job was safe.
I think it was Sam asking for a meeting - and I don't think he was told his job was safe. could be wrong though

https://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=95817.0

May 14, 2018, 02:52:12 PM
Reply #9

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I called Wednesday..what do I win if it is?
a happy life - better than now for sure