November 19, 2018, 06:01:58 PM

Poll

Quite simple- Yes or No.

Yes
13 (5.8%)
No
213 (94.2%)

Total Members Voted: 226

Author Topic: Do you want Sam Allardyce to be Everton manager next season?  (Read 64072 times)

March 16, 2018, 05:22:25 PM
Read 64072 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Getting close to that magic 15 mark...
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 16, 2018, 05:46:44 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 16, 2018, 06:00:12 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
You know Sam will now take that one vote and run with it, citing he's for the minorities.

March 17, 2018, 06:39:44 AM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We've plodded on with about 7th place form. That's where we are at. We are mediocre. We've got mediocre results
7th place form is one win this year.

March 19, 2018, 01:53:59 PM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We will see how bad a manager he is when Williams comes straight back in the team after his suspension.

March 19, 2018, 11:13:47 PM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Thank god we have the right to sack both.

April 02, 2018, 02:58:08 PM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

April 02, 2018, 06:21:28 PM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Nah, Martinez is much better as he actually tries to implement new ideas and philosophies. More successful than Fat Sam, and now manages one of the best international sides in the world.

April 08, 2018, 07:30:23 AM
Reply #8

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

April 10, 2018, 06:19:44 PM
Reply #9

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Did you press it

I meant to, but I'm an idiot and pressed no by mistake :p

April 11, 2018, 05:00:18 PM
Reply #10

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We need a winner. Someone willing to put pressure on themselves to change the mentality of the whole club. Pochettino has done it at Spurs. They're expected to challenge for the league and are a Champions League level club now. We need someone who won't accept 7th in the league as a successful season for this club.
It’s going to be interesting this Spurs team and seeing how Ponch deals with it. I think it’s at its peak right now and will begin to break up based on important players aging and leaving. Will be watching to see how he deals with that. I doubt Kane will hang around too many more seasons if they don’t win anything for a start.

April 11, 2018, 05:27:02 PM
Reply #11

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
They always sell high and buy reasonably wisely in recent seasons. They'll probably get top money for Alderweireld and a few other fringe players and invest it again in players who are young enough to increase in value. Ah, I remember them days...

It's getting the right blend of players back in that's the hard part. See what happened to them when they sold Bale and us this season after selling Lukaku. Not easy.

April 19, 2018, 05:29:48 PM
Reply #12

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I can't remember a season where we've been thrashed as frequently as this. Think we're close to double figures in terms of losing by 3 or more goals a game. No wonder our goal difference is disgusting.

May 09, 2018, 04:12:14 AM
Reply #13

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
So tell me what happens after Moshiri fucks off ?
A really rich bitch comes in and buys Pep and his players for us.

May 09, 2018, 05:42:29 PM
Reply #14

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Well that would really take the Sting out of things
I see what you did there. I’ll be watching you.