November 19, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

Poll

Quite simple- Yes or No.

Yes
13 (5.8%)
No
213 (94.2%)

Total Members Voted: 226

Author Topic: Do you want Sam Allardyce to be Everton manager next season?  (Read 64071 times)

March 16, 2018, 04:49:48 PM
Read 64071 times

Ramjam

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 16, 2018, 05:29:57 PM
Reply #1

Ramjam

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 16, 2018, 05:47:11 PM
Reply #2

Ramjam

Id be very very surprised if anyone says yes

Edit - On purpose. Ffs @Gash
So is that a no then from you Jimmy?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 20, 2018, 05:15:08 AM
Reply #3

Ramjam

Swansea just before Clement was sacked

Newcastle should have beaten us. Hit the woodwork a few times and were the better side.

Leicester a day before Man City Mahrez bid, then he refused to play. Was on form.

Benteke missed a couple of sitters in game v Palace.

Adam sent off in first half v Stoke.

All in all, I think we were reasonably lucky with the wins, or were marginal - while we have much better individual players.
And letís not forget the last gasp penalty miss by Watford and the favourable pens we got early on in the season
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 21, 2018, 04:09:51 AM
Reply #4

Ramjam

How the fuck we are where we are in the table is beyond me when going back to some of our performances, we have had a few huge slices of luck this season just to survive
Yes, and if we had been without those large slices of luck I think it would be safe to say we would be about 10 points worse off and right in the relegation mix
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 28, 2018, 02:14:00 AM
Reply #5

Ramjam

This is a joke right?

Look at who we have beaten under him and how much hard work we've made of it.
I wouldnít worry about it too much Simon, the next two games will show his true worth again just like against Arsenal, Spurs and Man U. His batting average will be right back down where he belongs.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 29, 2018, 06:37:00 PM
Reply #6

Ramjam

He hasn't improved us, he's been lucky with a few results so let's see how he does in the next two games, that will tell if he's improved us or not, let's not just judge him in the games against the bottom 6 or 8 teams
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 06:38:26 PM by Ramjam »
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 31, 2018, 07:00:37 PM
Reply #7

Ramjam

Unless of course it means the message is coming from mosh down to back him in anticipation of his new 6 year contract and park end statue.
Itís a bit early to be cracking jokes
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 02, 2018, 01:25:37 PM
Reply #8

Ramjam

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 04, 2018, 02:53:52 PM
Reply #9

Ramjam

Have to agree with Aldo on this one
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 09, 2018, 04:35:43 PM
Reply #10

Ramjam

Is it just me or is there a massive disparity with how he's viewed by the papers compared to pundits on tv?

Very very rarely does anyone criticise him on telly, but you do see articles like this.

Probably an old boys club thing isn't it. Plus ex players scared of bumping into him in some swanky lounge and getting a tongue lashing.
Robbie Fowler and Owen Hargreaves called him out for what he is during the derby on Optus Sports
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 11, 2018, 07:29:39 PM
Reply #11

Ramjam

I would say least they had a punt at finding the next Gareth bale. They signed a load of unproven flair players in the hope of getting lucky. Was shit but there was at least some sense in it. We seemed to sign a load of players who everyone knew weren't ever gonna be quite good enough
Everyone except us, we were all creaming our kecks over them
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 11, 2018, 07:37:34 PM
Reply #12

Ramjam

Pickford needs to be Englandís number one and only then weíd get good money for him
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 14, 2018, 07:32:06 AM
Reply #13

Ramjam

I think it shows how big a stadium we really do need, were playing shit football under a shit manager with a shit coaching staff, (Under 23s excluded) and we still have a waiting list for season tickets, can you imagine the waiting list if we had a world class manager, DOF, competent board and playing attractive free flowing football before moving into BMD? Skies the limit if we get things right when the season ends
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 14, 2018, 03:42:18 PM
Reply #14

Ramjam

FFS the Esk has just tweeted that SA is going.
We know that, what we really need to know is when?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE