December 10, 2018, 09:03:42 PM

Poll

Quite simple- Yes or No.

Yes
13 (5.8%)
No
213 (94.2%)

Total Members Voted: 226

Author Topic: Do you want Sam Allardyce to be Everton manager next season?  (Read 65757 times)

May 04, 2018, 01:05:28 AM
Reply #1245

BlueForYou

Here's to the next lucky one......................
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 04, 2018, 01:08:12 AM
Reply #1246

bogie

The toxicity of the first game at home next season if  BFS is still here will be the worst thing since Mike Walkers shell suit .

how sad are you
before a ball is even kicked you will be banging the dead drum
2 wins and a good summer and only the haters will be with you
as you can see more and more are waking up to this crap every week

but you keep banging the fucking drum

May 04, 2018, 01:14:48 AM
Reply #1247

indiantoffee1975

Knew there was something rotten about Koeman when he signed. Arrived on a private jet to cut short his holiday and then fucked back off again on the goal course. He had no interest in Everton whatsoever. Allardyce the same, poorer version of Koeman just surprising he ain't fucked of to Dubai more often unless there was a purpose to the 'warm weather' training

May 04, 2018, 01:29:07 AM
Reply #1248

dunkster

unlucky lol
he was lucky to be given the job

Well he got the job because he got Southampton into Europe.
What's your beloved fat Sam done to deserve his appointment?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 04, 2018, 01:30:01 AM
Reply #1249

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

He won the beer pong challenge in Magaluf that one year
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 04, 2018, 01:32:05 AM
Reply #1250

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, but the football was turgid once heíd got to Barkley, and Lukaku left.

Our performances against the better teams under Koeman were as toothless and lacking in threat and ideas as they have been under Allardyce.

The pressing he spoke of was rubbish as well, as he clearly didnít know how to coach it. 

The home games against the better 6 last season were all ok at worst and 4-0 at best.

Away we lacked ideas although should have won at Utd.

May 04, 2018, 01:35:19 AM
Reply #1251

sam of the south

The home games against the better 6 last season were all ok at worst and 4-0 at best.

Away we lacked ideas although should have won at Utd.

Yeah, I was talking about this season, though.

Without Barkley and Lukaku he seemed to have no attacking ideas at all.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

May 04, 2018, 01:36:59 AM
Reply #1252

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

No think he got in a strop about the striker not being delivered, didnít spend enough time working out an alternative and they werent the fixtures to hide deficiencies and bumble through.

May 04, 2018, 01:39:58 AM
Reply #1253

dunkster

Well he had to eat humble pie and play the only striker available in Niasse and try to get complete newbies Rooney, sigurdson, sandro, klaasen, vlasic all up to speed straight from the off in the fixture list from hell.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 04, 2018, 01:43:23 AM
Reply #1254

dunkster

We massively missed Barry's presence in midfield as well. Theres zero character amongst what we have there now.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 04, 2018, 02:06:58 AM
Reply #1255

KoemansNumberTens

Knew there was something rotten about Koeman when he signed. Arrived on a private jet to cut short his holiday and then fucked back off again on the goal course. He had no interest in Everton whatsoever. Allardyce the same, poorer version of Koeman just surprising he ain't fucked of to Dubai more often unless there was a purpose to the 'warm weather' training

Heís really not the same. Iíve never heard anyone question his work ethic before. I really donít get why people feel the need to accuse him of absolutely everything

May 04, 2018, 02:11:37 AM
Reply #1256

bogie

Koeman not fat aswell

May 04, 2018, 02:16:44 AM
Reply #1257

dunkster

[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

May 04, 2018, 02:20:17 AM
Reply #1258

bogie

May 04, 2018, 02:21:07 AM
Reply #1259

bogie

Baningime Pens New Everton Deal under Big Sam