November 13, 2018, 10:25:21 AM

Poll

Quite simple- Yes or No.

Yes
13 (5.8%)
No
213 (94.2%)

Total Members Voted: 226

Author Topic: Do you want Sam Allardyce to be Everton manager next season?  (Read 63660 times)

April 20, 2018, 05:20:56 PM
Reply #15

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
10th you say hummm what about 11th for 2 years would you take that
binning the youngsters what a joke , that is something that Sam haters say that cant really be shown to be wrong as no matter how many minutes he gives to them there will always be some left out and so Sam haters have there free dig sad really

hoofball lol you no what its called when its not being used by a Hater direct football 2 years ago we were all saying on here it was great to have a new manager playing direct football and not this tipy tap crap
Direct football involves picking men out

Hoof ball is kicking the ball into corners and hoping to pick up bits

I'll let you decide which one you think we play, I already know your answer anyway
Simply simply lovely

April 20, 2018, 05:29:45 PM
Reply #16

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Spliting hairs but ok, I'd rather someone who played football on the ground then direct balls up to an isolated striker whilst our right sided attacker has to sprint the entire length of the pitch due to being played as a secondary right back.
I'm with you regarding the isolated striker and the winger being way out of position
I'm not fussed how it gets to our forwards.
Simply simply lovely

April 20, 2018, 06:14:12 PM
Reply #17

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
But the way you get it to a forward matters massively if everyone else is 70 yards away.  That's a huge flaw in his approach and it won't change no matter what resources he's given or which club he's at.

His approach is severely limited and won't take the club forward in any way
Again I am with you, it's one thing Coleman knocking a ball up to tosun who has Walcott and say Davies and Bolasie around him and running off him its another Coleman knocking a ball up to tosun when Coleman has Walcott and Davies stood on his toes!
Simply simply lovely

April 23, 2018, 02:11:46 AM
Reply #18

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

April 23, 2018, 04:24:01 PM
Reply #19

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
You see I read them quotes and think it's impossible for a man to get so far up his own backside to not know how he's coming across. Then I think of the sly smirk which usually accompanies such quotes and I question whether he is as stupid as he appears and if he isn't just on a permanent wind-up now, knowing what people think of him and the no-lose financial windfall of a situation he is in.
Been saying for months that he is just trolling us all. He knows we aint ever gonna be won over by him, we are safe, hes getting paid ridiculous sums of money so he is just on full out WUM mode
Simply simply lovely

April 23, 2018, 10:49:24 PM
Reply #20

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

April 23, 2018, 11:36:30 PM
Reply #21

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

April 25, 2018, 12:03:56 AM
Reply #22

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

May 03, 2018, 01:22:12 AM
Reply #23

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

May 04, 2018, 02:30:08 AM
Reply #24

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Baningime Pens New Everton Deal under Big Sam
I've changed my mind. I'm willing to watch anti football, no attacking intent and defending till 5 mins to go now he has given a prospect who unsworth brought through and Allardyce barely used a contract

Long live big Sam
Simply simply lovely

May 04, 2018, 03:24:34 AM
Reply #25

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
well if you watching the match tonight you will see defending deep by a manager most in here would take in a heart beat

Lookman wants to leave the club its all Big Sam , Benny wants to stay its got fuck all to do with Sam

they say love is blind I say its hate that's blind

jimmy tell me how is that manager at Swansea City doing you still think we should have went for him
Cavahal? Fuck no
Simply simply lovely

May 14, 2018, 01:10:06 AM
Reply #26

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely