November 18, 2018, 11:38:31 AM

Author Topic: Jack Wilshere  (Read 16457 times)

March 17, 2018, 01:17:04 AM
Reply #15

Shogun

Administrator
Bournemouth conceded two goals a game when he started last season and he managed zero goals and two assists (I think they were both in the 6-3 against us) personally all season. As soon as he was dropped for the last five matches, they went unbeaten and took 11 points from those matches to stay up.

This season he's made 11 league starts for Arsenal and they've won 3. 1 goal and 2 assists all season.

So in two seasons he has managed one goal and four assists, he offers no cover defensively and despite looking flashy on the ball, doesn't produce anything going forward.

Above all that though, he's a prized bellend.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 17, 2018, 01:22:34 AM
Reply #16

eyesalwaysblue

He's a nearly player..so we'll probably buy him.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

March 17, 2018, 01:26:58 AM
Reply #17

Redartin

Bournemouth conceded two goals a game when he started last season and he managed zero goals and two assists (I think they were both in the 6-3 against us) personally all season. As soon as he was dropped for the last five matches, they went unbeaten and took 11 points from those matches to stay up.

This season he's made 11 league starts for Arsenal and they've won 3. 1 goal and 2 assists all season.

So in two seasons he has managed one goal and four assists, he offers no cover defensively and despite looking flashy on the ball, doesn't produce anything going forward.

Agreed. If he was as good as the press would have you believe he should have stood out like a jewel in a Bournmouth team which, let's face it, are average at best. But he didn't.

Yet another English player whose ability is exaggerated beyond belief by the English press.

March 17, 2018, 01:31:42 AM
Reply #18

sam of the south

With all that in my mind we will DEFINITELY sign him
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

March 17, 2018, 01:34:52 AM
Reply #19

Ross

As a freebie, absolutely.

He’d be on at least £120k pw to probably sit in the treatment room for the next 4 years, plus his £8m signing on fee.

That’s a very expensive “freebie” Blargs.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 17, 2018, 01:45:27 AM
Reply #20

Juanito

I wanted him until I read this.

March 17, 2018, 01:45:58 AM
Reply #21

School of Science

He’s shit.

Don’t have time right now to go into why but felt it was important to get that in the thread early.

Haha all this positivity, hate it when you sit on the fence Shogun.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

March 17, 2018, 01:47:59 AM
Reply #22

TheTone

Fuming with this, he can fuck right off

March 17, 2018, 01:49:16 AM
Reply #23

eyesalwaysblue

Our ability to  uninspire knows no bounds.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

March 17, 2018, 01:55:09 AM
Reply #24

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He’d be on at least £120k pw to probably sit in the treatment room for the next 4 years, plus his £8m signing on fee.

That’s a very expensive “freebie” Blargs.

If it doesn't work out, flog him and make some money. Like Chelsea will do with Barkley.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 17, 2018, 01:57:08 AM
Reply #25

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
If it doesn't work out, flog him and make some money. Like Chelsea will do with Barkley.

Or have him stuck here on a bumper contract because he doesn't want to take the pay cut to go play for QPR?

March 17, 2018, 02:00:36 AM
Reply #26

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Or have him stuck here on a bumper contract because he doesn't want to take the pay cut to go play for QPR?

Don't give him a bumper contract in the first place then. I wouldn't offer him any more than 90k.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 17, 2018, 02:00:58 AM
Reply #27

Ross

If, as likely, his injuries continue like they’ve done all his career. Who’d buy him? Let alone match the wages he’d mug us for?

Look at Sturridge across the park. Talented player, who scorers goals when he’s fit, but he’s never fit and they’re lumbered with him on massive wages for nothing and no chance of selling him before his contract expires.

We’ve wasted enough money these last 2 years on awful buys on massive wages we need to stop it before it drags us down like it’s done to many other clubs before us.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 02:02:10 AM by Ross »
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 17, 2018, 02:02:02 AM
Reply #28

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Smoking buddy for Rooney is the only upside I can see to this.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 17, 2018, 02:03:21 AM
Reply #29

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Don't give him a bumper contract in the first place then. I wouldn't offer him any more than 90k.

That's about the offer on the table from Arsenal plus performances bonuses. He'd only come here for the extra money. We'd end up paying him well over 100k, it's our MO.