December 16, 2018, 03:19:18 AM

Author Topic: [News]Tosun determined to keep on scoring for Everton  (Read 1440 times)

March 19, 2018, 12:48:29 AM
Read 1440 times

Everton News

Tosun determined  to keep on scoring for Everton

Everton striker Cenk Tosun says he wants to keep banging the goals in after finding the net for the second time in two starts, getting his first at Goodison against Brighton yesterday.

Source: Tosun determined  to keep on scoring for Everton

October 22, 2018, 03:43:58 AM
Reply #1

gizzblue

Glad to see him Sprint away and finish with determination today .

Long may it continue ,time chomping at the bit on the bench doing him the world of good (great man management Marco lad)

(We may not need to shoehorn a new player in ) :thumbsup:
Born not made a blue .

October 22, 2018, 04:06:34 AM
Reply #2

Bluenose 91

Think I enjoy it when Cenk scores more than when any other player does.

Dunno what it is I just reckon he's boss.

October 22, 2018, 04:13:50 AM
Reply #3

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
That first touch was exquisite.

Showed what a good player he is with that goal today.

Bringing him on for niasse is chalk and cheese init.

October 22, 2018, 04:18:06 AM
Reply #4

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He's quality and we tend to look better with him on the pitch. It's a conundrum how to utilise these players

October 22, 2018, 04:36:43 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Really impressed with the way he pulled away from sakho. Looked like he burned him off big time.

The way he set himself with the touch with his studs and then one out of his feet was absolutely superb as well.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 22, 2018, 04:48:41 AM
Reply #6

Mouse

He showed a surprising acceleration to leave Sakho and that touch before he hit it was perfection. Very happy for him, I so want him to succeed for us.

October 22, 2018, 05:01:00 AM
Reply #7

Jamokachi

Really impressed with the way he pulled away from sakho. Looked like he burned him off big time.

The way he set himself with the touch with his studs and then one out of his feet was absolutely superb as well.

Yea, I'm not sure if Sakho is slow as fuck, if he was tired or what, because we haven't seen that type of turn of pace from Tosun before. Great goal.

October 22, 2018, 05:16:17 AM
Reply #8

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Gets dropped, scores two goals and people are already talking about him coming back into the team.

Thatís the reaction you want.

October 22, 2018, 05:23:01 AM
Reply #9

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
His touch is immense and his finishing is first class.... Lacks pace tho
Simply simply lovely

October 22, 2018, 04:16:38 PM
Reply #10

Lxxx

This is what you want, players hungry to get back in the side and delivering when called upon. It's a squad game and as long as we progress and climb the table it doesn't matter who gets the goals as long as we kick on.

October 22, 2018, 05:11:21 PM
Reply #11

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yea, I'm not sure if Sakho is slow as fuck, if he was tired or what, because we haven't seen that type of turn of pace from Tosun before. Great goal.

Never seen him blow someoneís doors off like that before so assume it was an 88th minute blowing out my arse moment for sakho, plus maybe his turning circle isnít exactly a six pence.

Still though, very very good. Iíd be pulling the head off it had DCL done it, especially the finish.

I still donít really back Tosun to be our main man to be honest. But I would be very happy to have my face rubbed in it if he can start scoring regularly.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 22, 2018, 09:47:13 PM
Reply #12

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Never seen him blow someoneís doors off like that before so assume it was an 88th minute blowing out my arse moment for sakho, plus maybe his turning circle isnít exactly a six pence.

Still though, very very good. Iíd be pulling the head off it had DCL done it, especially the finish.

I still donít really back Tosun to be our main man to be honest. But I would be very happy to have my face rubbed in it if he can start scoring regularly.

If top half, fighting it out for a cast-off Europa league spot was the height of our ambition then he'd be absolutely fine and would bag is a dozen important goals over a season playing 40+ games.

You're 100% not out of order for wanting more than that though and you are right, he's deffo not the guy to get us where we want to be.

October 23, 2018, 12:00:38 AM
Reply #13

D15TIN

Wouldn't start him still, Richarlison, Bernard, Walcott is the best 3 to go with away from home to united. Counter attack etc

October 23, 2018, 10:18:07 PM
Reply #14

kramer0

It's awkward starting him alongside Sigurdsson. They take up a lot of the same positions in attack which messes with our spacing and makes us very predictable for a big chunk of the match.

I don't think it's a coincidence that his performances (and the team's) have improved since he moved to the bench.