September 20, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

Author Topic: Hello from the Everton Fans' Forum  (Read 8657 times)

March 23, 2018, 09:13:34 PM
Reply #30

formerKHL

if it came to it would this fans forum be prepared to hand into the club a...

"get sam out" ...petition.........bearing in mind I said" if it came to it.".....and it was representative of the majority of fans feelings ?

March 23, 2018, 10:01:34 PM
Reply #31

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

"get sam out" ...petition.........bearing in mind I said" if it came to it.".....and it was representative of the majority of fans feelings ?

What number of signatures would represent “the majority” of Everton Fans ?

March 24, 2018, 06:36:37 AM
Reply #32

gizzblue

What number of signatures would represent "the majority” of Everton Fans ?
More than the 15 on the internet Sam himself was laughing at .

March 25, 2018, 09:13:12 PM
Reply #33

BlueForYou

How about an official costume mascot?

A blue and white Zebra? Our first shirts had stripes, as do Everton mints and call it Zed (Cars) - great fun for the juniors

Add a saucy Toffee Lady (Gladys) for the adults to make our players dribble...................... ..........

And then some sexy football for all of us!

Waterfront by Simple Minds at half-time; Waterfront speaks for itself, plus you have to be simple minded to support Everton - speak for yourself!

« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 01:02:32 AM by BlueForYou »
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

March 26, 2018, 05:00:53 AM
Reply #34

formerKHL

What number of signatures would represent “the majority” of Everton Fans ?

On average 36,000 go to home games...... they’re looking at a new stadium capacity of 55,000.... so basically a higher majority of more than 44,000 fans ....

March 26, 2018, 02:11:03 PM
Reply #35

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
On average 36,000 go to home games...... they’re looking at a new stadium capacity of 55,000.... so basically a higher majority of more than 44,000 fans ....

That’s an interesting way, when you said majority of Everton “Fans” I was wondering who knows how many Fans we have worldwide, half a million, a million, two million, who knows ? I think that if there were to be such a petition (which I doubt and hope not) a way to prevent abuse of the process it would be best to say we have 30,000 season ticket holders, we know who they are and are bona fide Everton fans we simply ballot season ticket holders. Anyway, it’s all hypothetical and like I said, hope it doesn’t happen, it’s tacky.

March 27, 2018, 12:39:40 PM
Reply #36

Everton Fans Forum

Can you request a couple of pre season games in Australia, it’s been a few years since Everton were last here, tell them that I’ve missed them.
I will mention it in our meeting on Thursday

March 27, 2018, 12:45:19 PM
Reply #37

Everton Fans Forum

As fans I feel we would be aware if anything like that was in the offing, personally I don't feel such an action would be constructive, however if the Forum as a whole agreed to such action then, as we are a conduit and if it was necessary then I think we would have to wouldn't we ?

March 27, 2018, 12:55:57 PM
Reply #38

Everton Fans Forum

A blue and white Zebra? Our first shirts had stripes, as do Everton mints and call it Zed (Cars) - great fun for the juniors

Add a saucy Toffee Lady (Gladys) for the adults to make our players dribble...................... ..........

Waterfront by Simple Minds at half-time; Waterfront speaks for itself, plus you have to be simple minded to support Everton - speak for yourself!

We have discussed this during Forum meetings and Atmosphere meetings, and it has been discussed for a while now

Excellent idea and I will add it to our AOB for Thursday, I am sorry I did not see this last night before the atmosphere meeting.

A Saucy Toffee Lady??? this may raise some issues, however there have been discussions around a more classical toffeelady and I know @Simon Paul and @Bally from here have had a discussion with people at Everton with regard to that.

One can only hope

The playlist will be changing very soon , we are yet to have confirmation of what it is changing to

Thank you very much for your thoughts.

March 27, 2018, 01:55:51 PM
Reply #39

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
We have discussed this during Forum meetings and Atmosphere meetings, and it has been discussed for a while now

Excellent idea and I will add it to our AOB for Thursday, I am sorry I did not see this last night before the atmosphere meeting.

A Saucy Toffee Lady??? this may raise some issues, however there have been discussions around a more classical toffeelady and I know @Simon Paul and @Bally from here have had a discussion with people at Everton with regard to that.

One can only hope

The playlist will be changing very soon , we are yet to have confirmation of what it is changing to

Thank you very much for your thoughts.

Wasn’t an adult Toffee Lady our original costume mascot ? Would just like to see this reinstated rather than a Zebra ? Agree that you can not “objectify” women by dressing them in “Saucy” costumes.

March 27, 2018, 02:52:11 PM
Reply #40

Ramjam

I will mention it in our meeting on Thursday
Great stuff, everyone welcome to my house for a BBQ except Allardyce and Walsh
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 27, 2018, 08:24:03 PM
Reply #41

bigmanbob

March 27, 2018, 10:35:50 PM
Reply #42

BlueForYou

Back in the Peter"Kopite"Johnson days, he introduced "Fanfare For The Common Man", great track but his big mistake: at the expense of Z Cars - whatever you play, you've gotta keep Z Cars!

Zebras have great eyesight and hearing ability (take note Everton players!) and also possess a superior taste (they must be Evertonians!)

I was looking forward to watching some burlesque Toffee Ladies at half-time - make that capacity 100,000.............................

One thing that Scousers are renowned for: humour - it's all good fun!

I rest my case!

Thank you for reading

« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 10:49:57 PM by BlueForYou »
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

March 27, 2018, 10:51:47 PM
Reply #43

Macca77

Anyone remember the Everton mix of Clearwater Rival song Bad Moon Rising ?

March 28, 2018, 12:14:56 AM
Reply #44

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone remember the Everton mix of Clearwater Rival song Bad Moon Rising ?

Yes it was diabolical