November 19, 2018, 05:12:48 AM

Author Topic: Hello from the Everton Fans' Forum  (Read 9300 times)

March 30, 2018, 09:37:22 PM
Reply #60

BlueForYou

St Pauls eye clinic - something was making me go blind

And "My Town", B-side to "My Friend Stan"!

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

March 30, 2018, 11:14:40 PM
Reply #61

bacon sarnie

St Pauls eye clinic - something was making me go blind

And "My Town", B-side to "My Friend Stan"!

Nay Grasshopper, the church club on a Saturday night. Stan was the start of the decline in record sales and Dave Hills hair. Give Us A Goal should be the new Everton anthem.

March 31, 2018, 12:23:14 AM
Reply #62

BlueForYou

Grasshopper?

Kwai Chang Caine, Master
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

April 02, 2018, 08:05:05 PM
Reply #63

bacon sarnie

Grasshopper?

Kwai Chang Caine, Master

Can you help Everton and it's fans regain confidence and belief oh master?

April 03, 2018, 12:48:39 AM
Reply #64

BlueForYou

If that is your wish

Harry Catterick

April 04, 2018, 03:35:23 AM
Reply #65

Macca77

Are these genuine, silly question I know

April 04, 2018, 03:39:28 AM
Reply #66

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

April 05, 2018, 07:26:18 AM
Reply #67

Thomas

Can the club do student season tickets? Some people are mature students and over 25.

Along with sacking off Carling and stop charging horrendous prices for food/drink at Goodison? At least bring Guiness back which they sacked off and serve some Real/Craft Ale like Spurs do.

Also our atmosphere at Goodison at the moment is horrendous. What can the club do to improve that?

April 05, 2018, 01:38:02 PM
Reply #68

eugene

Can the club do student season tickets? Some people are mature students and over 25.

Along with sacking off Carling and stop charging horrendous prices for food/drink at Goodison? At least bring Guiness back which they sacked off and serve some Real/Craft Ale like Spurs do.

Also our atmosphere at Goodison at the moment is horrendous. What can the club do to improve that?
Speed in the ale will solve all our problems mate!

April 05, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
Reply #69

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

I think it’s pretty obvious why the atmosphere at the moment is what it is, bit of a daft question to ask the Forum. Agree a warm Carling in a plastic bottle is totally shite and that the food items are below the standard of the majority of other grounds. don’t care about what you call mature students but would like to see NHS workers get a discount.

April 05, 2018, 03:11:19 PM
Reply #70

Ramjam

I’d like to see unsold tickets given to primary school kids and their teachers to enable young supporters who would otherwise choose another PL club to get on board with us early on with the potential to keep them for a lifetime
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 05, 2018, 03:38:12 PM
Reply #71

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I’d like to see unsold tickets given to primary school kids and their teachers to enable young supporters who would otherwise choose another PL club to get on board with us early on with the potential to keep them for a lifetime

Should we re introduce the boys pen ? ...oh ..wait a minute..that wouldn’t be allowed now would it ? Have to call “The Bill Kenwright Enlosure for both boys and girls”

April 05, 2018, 04:30:23 PM
Reply #72

Ramjam

Should we re introduce the boys pen ? ...oh ..wait a minute..that wouldn't be allowed now would it ? Have to call "The Bill Kenwright Enlosure for both boys and girls”
Good idea, we might breed the next Kenwright for the future
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 05, 2018, 06:33:13 PM
Reply #73

Bluenose 91

They already so something like this.

My bird is a teacher and her school gets given tickets for certain games throughout the season.

Usually get about 40 odd each game which is decent I reckon.

April 05, 2018, 08:55:22 PM
Reply #74

bacon sarnie

Should we re introduce the boys pen ? ...oh ..wait a minute..that wouldn’t be allowed now would it ? Have to call “The Bill Kenwright Enlosure for both boys and girls”

I don't think the modern football fan could handle the boys pen. Ahhhh, dad, someones in my seat!