May 27, 2018, 03:01:36 PM

Author Topic: Hello from the Everton Fans' Forum  (Read 4879 times)

April 05, 2018, 09:00:00 PM
Reply #75

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think the modern football fan could handle the boys pen. Ahhhh, dad, someones in my seat!

Nothing quite like climbing up the cage and clinging on with you hands and feet, ah that sweet noise of infant voices coming from the pen when they sang.

April 05, 2018, 09:05:36 PM
Reply #76

bacon sarnie

Nothing quite like climbing up the cage and clinging on with you hands and feet, ah that sweet noise of infant voices coming from the pen when they sang.

....and then getting held up for your bus/chip money by owners of said angelic voices.

April 06, 2018, 12:29:11 AM
Reply #77

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Can the club do student season tickets? Some people are mature students and over 25.

Along with sacking off Carling and stop charging horrendous prices for food/drink at Goodison? At least bring Guiness back which they sacked off and serve some Real/Craft Ale like Spurs do.

Also our atmosphere at Goodison at the moment is horrendous. What can the club do to improve that?

If students are over 25 they should be funding themselves and getting no subsidies unless they are doing an occupationally minded course like nursing. 

April 06, 2018, 02:24:21 AM
Reply #78

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
If students are over 25 they should be funding themselves and getting no subsidies unless they are doing an occupationally minded course like nursing. 

Most mature students are bad bellends too. They don't deserve any concessions
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 06, 2018, 11:24:12 AM
Reply #79

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
If you still a student after 25 you should either be doing your doctorate or you failed so many times you should pay double for your entry fee.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 06, 2018, 08:51:37 PM
Reply #80

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I think the definition of a mature student is a failed undergraduate who failed in the workplace.

April 07, 2018, 05:36:56 AM
Reply #81

bacon sarnie

I think the definition of a mature student is a failed undergraduate who failed in the workplace.

I always thought it meant them that had beards & hairy bollocks at an early age.

April 07, 2018, 05:44:22 AM
Reply #82

BlueForYou

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

April 20, 2018, 03:29:09 PM
Reply #83

howard1334

Some serious disdain for post-graduate studies on this forum, huh.

April 20, 2018, 06:41:47 PM
Reply #84

BlueForYou

Self-disdain - the joke's on us!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

April 30, 2018, 07:08:36 PM
Reply #85

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Are these genuine, silly question I know

Wasn’t a million miles away.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.