November 16, 2019, 04:34:18 AM

Author Topic: Ayoze Perez  (Read 2384 times)

May 16, 2019, 11:13:19 PM
Reply #15

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Don't rate traore tbh
Simply simply lovely

May 16, 2019, 11:33:45 PM
Reply #16

blue1948

I expect Brands will sign a centre forward that few of us have heard of, to complement DCL.  This will satisfy me, and almost nobody else.

That would leave us money to also obtain a young RB, hopefully.

Heard about this really good right back playing in the lower divisions and he would cost nothing to sign ,his name is Holgate -I think I have the right spelling .

May 16, 2019, 11:58:28 PM
Reply #17

D15TIN

Heard about this really good right back playing in the lower divisions and he would cost nothing to sign ,his name is Holgate -I think I have the right spelling .
holgates not good enough, especially at RB. people have such short memories.

May 17, 2019, 12:18:38 AM
Reply #18

Thornton_19

Id rather try for Rondon. (Not as our number 1 striker though)

May 17, 2019, 12:47:06 AM
Reply #19

Morta75

No,no,no,no,no,no, no,no,no,no,no

May 17, 2019, 12:50:14 AM
Reply #20

BlueForYou

You never know
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 17, 2019, 01:47:24 AM
Reply #21

blue1948

holgates not good enough, especially at RB. people have such short memories.

Watch this space ,we all mature ,even you .

May 17, 2019, 02:23:04 AM
Reply #22

D15TIN

Watch this space ,we all mature ,even you .

Bit harsh

Just wondering why we sent him on loan to the championship in the first place like, but now apparently he's ready to get us in the top 6 in a position in which he's not very good in, as he's never been able to cross. Think we need to get out of this mindset that we owe these lads a career, if they arnt good enough, they arnt good enough

May 17, 2019, 02:44:36 AM
Reply #23

blue1948

Bit harsh

Just wondering why we sent him on loan to the championship in the first place like, but now apparently he's ready to get us in the top 6 in a position in which he's not very good in, as he's never been able to cross. Think we need to get out of this mindset that we owe these lads a career, if they arnt good enough, they arnt good enough

The reason I posted that is that he has been getting really good reports and we did not sell him for a reason ,I am not of that mindset so don't tar me with the same brush ,I simply want the best for us and that is all .Saying that there is too much of the modern throw it away and get something else  on this forum and some do need to be given more time .He is after all holding down a place in a hard league so give him some credit and don't just bin him off.

May 17, 2019, 03:06:20 AM
Reply #24

Alanvideo

I like Holgate and he played well for WBA the other night but was poor on dead balls. Whether he's good enough for our current  first team squad is debatable but he's got 38 Everton appearances under his belt ,according to Wiki.  Could be a squad player but maybe better off all round selling him to WBA. 
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 17, 2019, 05:54:14 AM
Reply #25

ally2

We can't afford or attract the very best, so our best chance is to get them before they have made their way to the top!

'best of the second rate stone-steppers'

From a few years back that

July 04, 2019, 09:05:41 PM
Reply #26

BlueForYou

Perez at 30m - good dealing by Rodgers
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

July 04, 2019, 09:37:21 PM
Reply #27

Cereal Killer

Can we fuck this off to the general forum