November 18, 2019, 07:15:28 PM

Author Topic: Opinion.  (Read 2096 times)

July 05, 2019, 01:42:24 AM
Reply #45

boothill

If we somehow get zouma, i believe we have a better back four than man u, arsenal and chelsea, possibly on a par with spurs

Sent from my POT-LX1 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

July 05, 2019, 02:10:31 AM
Reply #46

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
If we somehow get zouma, i believe we have a better back four than man u, arsenal and chelsea, possibly on a par with spurs

If we get Zouma we have the exact same back four as last season, tell me how that makes us better ?

July 05, 2019, 02:12:09 AM
Reply #47

velimski

One, two or possibly even 3 of Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal are definitely there for the taking next season.

July 05, 2019, 02:17:47 AM
Reply #48

KoemansNumberTens

One, two or possibly even 3 of Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal are definitely there for the taking next season.

If we get a good forward we are a better side than arsenal.

July 05, 2019, 02:23:27 AM
Reply #49

Cozzie

Spurs will strengthen and improve this season and will get closer to the shite and City.

Man U will improve but not by much.

Arsenal and Chelsea in my opinion are our best bets for having off seasons and dropping out of top 6.

July 05, 2019, 02:26:39 AM
Reply #50

BlueNoseMike

If we get Zouma we have the exact same back four as last season, tell me how that makes us better ?

Well clearly he thinks we had a better back 4 than any of them last season too. And I'd have agree tbh

July 05, 2019, 02:29:37 AM
Reply #51

Toddacelli

Agreed. But it's not just us. If teams around us like Leicester, West Ham, Wolves etc can also take points of the teams above us - then we have a chance of overtaking some of the established names. But it will require everyone to chip away at them - and if the middle pack smell blood and risk a few big signings - we could see a very 'untraditional' table at the end of this football year.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 05, 2019, 02:37:51 AM
Reply #52

velimski

He didn't say it makes US better, he said we'd have a better defence than them. And in the case of Man U and Arsenal, he's probably right, seeing as our defensive record was better than theirs last season.

Although Wan Bissaka is a massive improvement on Ashley Young.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 02:39:19 AM by velimski »

July 05, 2019, 02:40:06 AM
Reply #53

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
He didn't say it makes US better, he said we'd have a better defence than them. And in the case of Man U and Arsenal, he's probably right, seeing as our defensive record was better than theirs last season.

Although Wan Bissaka is a massive improvement on Ashley Young.

Ah, see what he meant now !

July 05, 2019, 06:20:34 AM
Reply #54

boothill

It will be a season more mature, experienced and understanding of each other. I also reckon that individually they are also better players